Forum

Leadership

16 years 7 months ago #6825 by averagedawg
Leadership was created by averagedawg
Okay, I've calmed myself down a little bit. There is no question of the talent level on this team. We seem to have no leadership, from the coaches, from the players, from anybody. Where is the fire in our guts, the determination to win, the ruthless, heartless focus to conquer? Where is Vince when we need him? Okay, Richt's a class guy and has accomplished much but I don't see the fire in his eyes and I don't see the fire in our players' eyes. God help us, somebody please show some leadership. We need it badly. I'll be there with the Dawgs always, but right now I am angry and sad.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• averagedawg
  • averagedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6832 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Leadership
Hey people, as fans we are in a \"catch 22\". Have to be happy with CMR's record the last 6 1/2 years ( think about it, before CMR we would have died to win just 1 more SEC) but shouldn't we now be on the radar and in the hunt for NC results after his great early years and \"supposed\" great recruiting classes? Seems we should be in the hunt every year NOW.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6835 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Leadership
Yeah, wlayton, I think we should be in the contention for at least the SEC championship every year, not a perennial 4 loss team and SEC doormat.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6844 by wlayton
EXACTLY

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6845 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Leadership
There was no excuse for last year. There is no excuse for this year. Spurrier would give his right arm to have our talent. I am sorry to say, we are being outcoached.

• averagedawg
  • averagedawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6851 by wlayton
YEP.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds