Forum

PATHETIC !!!!!!

16 years 7 months ago #6831 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
fire_dawg, it may take WM to resign because CMR is so loyal (too loyal in this case). It will be interesting to see what happens after the season. Watched the M Richt Show and he commented on how they dominated the defense and moved it at will in the 1st half. He wasn't happy.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6890 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
DawginFl wrote:

I love CMR and our Dawgs..... But God Knows they make it hard for me down here!!!

Hold your head up, DawginFl. We need to fly the red and black regardless of the weather here in the sunshine state.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #6891 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
...and something elso, too. I read here (somewhere) that WM was getting offers for head coach positions. If we want to get him gone, how about we get sensible about it and find a way to get him a promotion, preferably to another SEC school...Bama might be looking soon... CMR won't bail on his friend, it's just not done and the why of it doesn't need to be explained.

Martinez to Bama.
Martinez to Bama.
Martinez to Bama.
Martinez to Bama.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #6917 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
I disagree with the theory that we won in 05 with Donnan's players. Those players were mostly gone by 05, and we won an SEC championship with what CMR brought in. I hate losing and poor preparation as much as anyone, but I won't accept people saying that the 05 championship season was accomplished with Donnan's players. If Donnan was so great, why isn't he coaching somewhere else? Yeah, I thought so. Evidently, there were 118 other D-1 teams that didn't think he was all that. However, if we wanna play that game, how about this? Donnan went 10-2 in 1997 with.....you guessed it.....Goff's players. Did he do any better than 10-2 for the rest of his tenure? Nope. 8-3 was the norm for the next 3 seasons with 3 losses to Ga Tech, I might add. That dog won't hunt, and Goff isn't coaching again, either.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds