Forum

PATHETIC !!!!!!

16 years 7 months ago #6775 by wlayton
PATHETIC !!!!!! was created by wlayton
The coaches should run the stadium steps ALONG with the players for not having the team READY TO PLAY.....ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. I'm tired of using the EXCUSE that we are YOUNG.

AND......get RID of Martinez, I've seen enough. A flag football team could move the ball on that SOFT defense.

Now THAT was embarrassing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6776 by dawginflorida
Replied by dawginflorida on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
i could'nt agree more, richt's a loser . i'm so sick and tired of losing games that we should easily win. him and his whole coaching staff need to go.

• dawginflorida
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6778 by vadawgfan
Replied by vadawgfan on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
wow .... uh i cant figure out the online uga fans.... talking about CMR not having good players and only doing good with donnans players, uga is always pretty high recruiting and right now they are number 2 for next year. everyone knew the team was young no matter if you are tired of hearing it or not. as far as martinez ...well... yeah rough watching the mismatches of personel.. but tennessee is a good team only lost to uf and cal.. its dissapointing, but how dissapointing when you knoew uga was gonna be outmanned in a lot of the games they played this year and knew they werent probably in the running for an SEC title. its time to grow up and be a good fan thats there when the team is up or down. no hard feelings, just dont like the direspect

• vadawgfan
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6782 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
wlayton, know that this cut deep. I don't bark much, but have had some serious thoughts about WM for a while now. Started a thread before I got to this one, but we seem to be on the same track. Thought that our main worry was the offensive line this year, just goes to show what I know. You and I living in the Sunshine State know what we will have go through with this type of (or lack of) effort when JAX comes around. I truly cannot believe what I witnessed today on CBS. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6784 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
I'll never understand the \"logic\" behind this soft defensive scheme. Defenses need to attack, not watch the game. Have we even forced any turnovers this year?

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6786 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:PATHETIC !!!!!!
Disappointed, Depressed, Disgusted. I agree our defense looks confused and helpless on crucial downs, I hope Coach Richt does some serious soul searching and realizes we, The Georgia Family, are NOT going to tolerate such lackluster coaching. WE were not at all ready to play this game and have to be careful of another downward spiral. Time for the coachs to coach and kick these kids' asses. Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds