Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
UK over SC by 13
LSU over UF by 10
GA over UT by 84! (well, more like 6)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6669 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
Yes Tenn may be better than most people think and the off week makes me REAL nervous but we should be able to run on their D. Their offense IS going to move the ball on us but we need to try our best to limit them to field goals. What am I telling you?.......Run, run, run and keep their offense on the bench.......control the time of possession, that's how we win.

UK/SC, I also believe D wins big games. Problem here is SC's best player is out for the year. Jasper Brinkley is a STUD(and a 1st round draft pick) and the heart and soul of their D. If he were playing, I say SC wins, he's not, so.........4-2 for SC.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 6 months ago #6675 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
GatorinGA vaults into the prognostication lead for the weekend with a brilliant forecast of the Old Ball Coach defeating the #8th ranked KY Wildcats. Congratulations! Now I certainly hope that your remaining predictions for this weekend do not prove to be as accurate!

More
16 years 6 months ago #6699 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
GatorinGA wrote:

Here are my predictions for the big three in the SEC this weekend:

Cocks over Kentucky 30 - 21

Durn it. You've been right a couple of other times this year, too...like the GA-Bama game...Could you maybe change your prediction regarding the showdown in Neyland this weekend?

Shoot...I wait till Friday, and then I get nervous...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 6 months ago #6711 by Centgland
Replied by Centgland on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
DawgSpeare wrote:

UK over SC by 13

and still nobody givin SC credit:blink:

• Centgland
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #6725 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
dapolla wrote:

GatorinGA wrote:

Here are my predictions for the big three in the SEC this weekend:

Cocks over Kentucky 30 - 21

Durn it. You've been right a couple of other times this year, too...like the GA-Bama game...Could you maybe change your prediction regarding the showdown in Neyland this weekend?

Shoot...I wait till Friday, and then I get nervous...

Dapolla, I also predicted the 'Noles over Bama, remember.

Sorry, I really think this is a do or die for the Vols. If they drop a 4th in a row at home to UGA and start conference play at 0-2 then **** will hit the fan. THEY know it, Phil knows, the fans know it. I just think this game is too important for them to loose.

But hey, I'm predicting that LSU gets so far ahead of the Gators by halftime that we won't even need a second half. This game is thier Superbowl! They are drooling right now! The place will be in a frenzy. Tebow and the offense will not be able to think straight and will be bouncing off of each other. It will be a swarm in the first quarter for sure.
We may actually play better that them in the second half but it will be over by halftime.

I may have to get drunk before I watch it:laugh:

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds