Forum

Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend

16 years 7 months ago #6654 by GatorinGA
Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend was created by GatorinGA
Here are my predictions for the big three in the SEC this weekend:

Cocks over Kentucky 30 - 21
LSU over Gators 34 - 13
Vols in a squeeker over Dawgs 27-24

I'm building the defensive calluses in my mind before the Gator vs. LSU game so that I won’t be crushed by a route.
A last minute loss to the Vols may leave Dawg fans feeling the sting though.

Sorry, I don't want to upset anyone with my predictions, it's just my opinion anyway.
The Vols NEED this sooooooooooooooo bad and they've had 2 weeks to prepare.

I sure hope I'm wrong about all these, except tonights game.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• GatorinGA
  • GatorinGA's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6657 by DawginFl
Replied by DawginFl on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
That extra week scares me.

ps: I like your name, hope you dont mind me using it.

• DawginFl
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6661 by miss_uga
Replied by miss_uga on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
LSU over FL
KY over SC (or at least I hope...)
GA over TN (because I love my Dawgs AND I don't want to be called out in church on Sunday by my TN loving pastor---in a MegaChurch of over 8000)
All I'm sayin' is GOOOOOO DAWGS!

• miss_uga
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6662 by chazbeaner
Replied by chazbeaner on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
fwiw, Vegas oddsmakers like my Dawgs over TN!!!

www.rawvegas.tv/watch.php?vID=2d555af87636b29c0378b84d4bf46e

• chazbeaner
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6663 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
Good defense usually beats good offense BUT, Kentucky is way past overdue to beat the evil one. Plus, this is the best UK team I've seen since Tim Couch was at QB; loaded with upperclassmen & they just seem to be having one of those years. SC has a quality D but I'm just not impressed with their offense & it's gonna take more than 20 points to beat BIG BLUE this year.

CROCKS 19
KITTENS 27

Florida is going to be extra focused coming of the EXCRUCTIATING LOSS (I LOVE IT!) to the Plainsmen & give a great effort this week. I wouldn't be surprised to see Florida take a lead into the half...LSU comes storming back in the 3rd quarter & regains the lead, GEAUX TIGERS WILL BE THE DEAFENING SOUND! As for the 4th quarter, my mind says too much size, speed, & talent on the LSU D for the swamp dwellers to overcome in Cajun country but my heart smells an UPSET on a late FG...tough to run the table in the SEC on any year, so YEAH GatorinGA, get ready to party Sat. night when #1 goes down at home!

GAY-TORS 24
BEN-GALS 23

The bye week worries me & Tennessee is not nearly as bad as everybody is making them out to be; this can only add fuel to their fire. Losses to 2 top-notch teams on the road...no shame in that!

Regardless, OOOOH MAN do I want this one BAD--WE OWE THEM A SERIOUS &%$ WHOOPING! I have been in Athens for the past 2 UT games and left feeling, disappointed, angry, & extremely nauseated from hearing the worst song ever written ringing in my head. Honestly, we turned the ball over so much in the 2006 game last year that you'd think we had bet the mortgage on the \"OVER\" and wanted UT to put up 50; just gave the game away. The loss in 2004 actually took me longer to get over because we were clearly the better team. Coming off a major beat down of a really good LSU team (45-16) & just failed to show up (Much like the SC game this year, one big play would have won us the game and we got 0 big plays...ARGGGH!)

Anyways, I digress, here's my prediction:
Tennesee will come out blazing, benefiting from the bye week, and take an early lead on our beloved DAWGS. CMR had better stick to the running game & feed our dynamic duo the ball regardless of the score or our yds/rush (WHEN I SAY FEED, I MEAN, LET THE BIG DAWGS EAT--give me AT LEAST 40 total rushing attempts like last week vs. Ole Miss). Stafford will mix in some timely play action passes, screens, slants, keep attacking the middle of the field, (Yes-Tripp Chandler will make some big catches this week) and go for the long ball which we are past due to connect on and the DAWGS will come storming back in the 2nd quarter & take the lead into the half. Tennessee will come out on a mission in the 3rd quarter and put up some points on our BEND but DON'T BREAK D. 4th quarter time, again, just keep pounding em' with T-BROWN & K-MO and we will begin to wear on the ugly orange D late in the game; kinda like Bama did to us. Finally, I feel a HUGE hit resulting in a sack & fumble or a pick 6 by the D to just break their spirits (or shall I say \"Crush their Faces!\"). MAN, OUR YOUNG, TALENTED D is WAY OVERDUE TO PUT 6 POINTS on THE BOARD! The only sound you will hear in Neyland after 6:30PM this Saturday night will be...GLORY, GLORY, TO OLD GEORGIA!

DAWGS 37
VILES 24

\"Georgian by birth, Bulldog by the Grace of God!\"

Attachments:

More
16 years 7 months ago #6664 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic Re:Big SEC Game Predictions this Weekend
Oops! Operator error, didn't mean to post the same message twice!
I'm new, I don't know what I'm doing! :blush:

\"Georgian by birth, Bulldog by the Grace of God!\"
Attachments:

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds