Forum

UT lineman guarantees win

16 years 6 months ago #6700 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
averagedawg wrote:

Tennesse has a history of talking trash. Remember the Casey Clausen comment about beating Georgia with one arm? Fulmer obviously encourages such behavior. Even Vol fans hate his guts. On a local talk show here in Nashville some idiot suggested that Coach Richt might leave Georgia for Tennessee! What planet do these mutants live on?

Yeah...Clausen was talking trash about the 2002 game, saying that he was out for that game and had he been in, he would have beaten us with one arm tied behind his back. Not only does that speak VOLUMES about what a turd he is, throwing his teammates under the bus, but it shows you what kind of class individuals the Clausen family are. Then we spanked his hind end 41-14.

The year previous to that Kerry Washington (or was it Kelly?) guaranteed a victory in Athens. Yeah. We beat them that year, too, and won the SEC.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #6703 by DawginFl
Replied by DawginFl on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
I would also strongly encourage everyone to experience the Cocktail Party if you havent already. It is a special event.

• DawginFl
  • Visitor
16 years 6 months ago #6755 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
wlayton wrote:

Yes, have been to many UGA/uf games. Actually born and raised in Waycross, so a Georgia boy as well. You need to go to a UGA/uf game, there is no experience like it (especially in the '80's).

wlayton, if you ever see those Shimkus boys, say Hi from me.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 6 months ago #6779 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
LimeyDawg, I don't know the Shimkus boys, moved from Georgia to Jax in 1979. Plus I'm sure that I'm much older than you.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds