Forum

UT lineman guarantees win

16 years 7 months ago #6629 by UnderDog37
UT lineman guarantees win was created by UnderDog37
I dont have confirmation on which UT lineman it was, but a friend of mine said he was listening to a sports talk show the other day, and one of their linemen guaranteed a win over us. He further stated that UT owns UGA over the last 3 seasons, and that he saw no reason for the trend to stop now. Anyone else heard this story?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6631 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
I haven't heard it, but you oughtta mail it to CWM. His D could use some billboard material.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 7 months ago #6633 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
This dude has a very short memory.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6634 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
That's it then...a guarantee is a guarantee. I can see little reason for our team to even make the trip. It should be evident to everyone after such a declaration that the game's outcome is now predestined. We could forfeit and that would save money for transportation and accommodations, but I guess that we would lose money from ticket revenue. Well, maybe we should go ahead and make the trip, dress out for the game and go through the motions, knowing all the while that the outcome is decided. That's really too bad; I was looking forward to the game; I thought we had a good chance to win. Just goes to show you how one person can slam shut the door of opportunity...sad...sad. Poor bulldagz!

;)

More
16 years 7 months ago #6637 by otisgunn
Replied by otisgunn on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
we're both playing in some of the most hostile environments !
GO DAWGS, GO GATORS !
2 upsets ?!? (TN favored by 2 and LSU by 7.5 in the Vegas betting spreads)

GA GATOR IN AZ

• otisgunn
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6638 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:UT lineman guarantees win
Otisgunn: How can you be a GA Gator in AZ? I must confess that the two or three Gator fans on this board have demonstrated by their courteous and insightful comments that they are deserving of respect and should be regarded as thoughtful contributors to this board. Of course, as a loyal, bleeding red and black dawg fan, it is nigh on impossible to wish anything good for UF football. But it is not the citizens and fans of UF that are destestable, just the government and organization of that football enterprise. My usual feeling is that the only thing better than a UF loss is a GA win. And, I fully realize that the etiology of much of that emotion is due to jealousy. Generally speaking, I am (and I think many GA fans are) a little jealous of the mystique, size, glamour and success of UF. But I still hate UF fottball! :evil:

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds