Forum

Unexpected guest

16 years 7 months ago #6567 by DawgSpeare
Replied by DawgSpeare on topic Re:Unexpected guest
Do not worry about perceived omens. To crudely paraphrase a former President, \"Ask not what omens portend to you; ask what your linebackers will do to Volunteers.\"

Yes, wlayton, you and I are solidly embedded in the right wing, conservative group of smashmouth defense wannabees. Attack, disguise, attack, man-to-man, attack, zone, attack, blitz, attack, stunt, attack, mix-it-up, attack, pressure, attack...attack...attack! Get it folks?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6568 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Unexpected guest
I dont feel good about this game, either. I kinda feel the way I did before we played So. Carolina. I feel like we can win if we are able to run the ball and control the clock. Keep Ainge off the field, because he can and does make big plays. D has to put lots of pressure on him. I think Ainge is the best weapon they have, so if we can keep him off the field, we have a better than average chance of getting the W. The folks on their msg boards aren't real confident that they can beat us. They are hoping Fulmer will be out at the end of the season.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6572 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Unexpected guest
DawgSpeare, I'm with you all the way about D'sive philosophy. Martinez needs to let loose of the reigns a little bit and show the supposed athleticism that our D'sive players have. Coach 'em up and trust their ability (within reason !!!)

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6577 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Unexpected guest
UnderDog37 wrote:

There was a blue-ticked hound under my carport whenever I got up this morning. Not only did it not leave when I told it to, my kids immediately began to call it \"Smokey\". My English Bulldog also wouldn't chase it off. Is this a bad omen, or what?

Hopefully that does not happen to you again before the Gator game :laugh: :laugh:

More
16 years 7 months ago #6592 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Unexpected guest
I have found inner peace, Dawgs by seven.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6594 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Unexpected guest
Please share it averagedawg....I need some

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds