Forum

Alabama Game Thoughts

16 years 7 months ago #6261 by McShea87
Alabama Game Thoughts was created by McShea87
Wow what a great game, Georgia came out focused and ready for this one, especially the defense, jesus they were dominant...However we should have won by much more than we did.... Tripp Chandler dropped 4 passes that would have been first downs....Mikey Henderson dropped 1 that would have set us up on 1st and goal and when it was 2 and 19 Moreno broke a long run but stepped out a yard short on accident but thouhght he had the first down and the next play the stopped us and we had to punt...Then Bama got lucky when they went for it on 4th down and the refs called interference but the ball was clearly not catchable....That really saved Saban for the time being until we kicked their butts in OT....Overall Georgia did great and won the game, but the score is much closer than it should have been....Georgia was clearly an improved team this week and is better than Alabama and will continue to improve...Im interested in seeing how they move in the polls because alot of higher ranked teams lost (Texas A&M, South Carolina,Penn St,Bama,and Louisville) GOOO DAWGS and thank god Larry Munson is doing the next game. P.S. How about the Bama fans crying and throwing stuff at the DAWG PILE...haha i love it .....broke their hearts....ROLLLLL DAWGS

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• McShea87
  • McShea87's Avatar Topic Author
  • Bull Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6263 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:Game Thoughts
What a great win!! I'm so proud we finished the drill!! I must admit that the interceptions upset me--ofcourse, not nearly as much as Chandler's refusal to catch a pass...but what an awesome last play!! Don't cha love college OT?? It makes for a great game..GOOO DAWGS!!!
fyi...admin..it's \"Ole Miss\" not \"Old Miss\"

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6270 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Game Thoughts
McShea87, I agree with you but actually did feel that was interference on Miller (he shouldn't have been in the game at that crucial time). Miller really mugged him and feel you have to give the receiver SOME benefit of the doubt that unimpeded, he would have had a chance. My problem with the whole situation was that we played great D and it always seems that on a crucial 4th down, we always BLOW it.

Also feel we are 2 TDs better than Bama.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6272 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Game Thoughts
Right. If it wasn't for all the dropped passes we'd be 4-0. This win still makes me feel good despite all the miscues.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 7 months ago #6278 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Game Thoughts
Don't get me wrong, I feel GREAT too !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6283 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Game Thoughts
My nextdoor neighbor is a Bama guy. He hasn't shown his face all day. Roll over tide!

More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds