Forum

A few more quotes,...

16 years 7 months ago #6193 by NC_Dawg
A few more quotes,... was created by NC_Dawg
to keep the pot simmering! It's interesting that many of these quoted individuals hail from within the boarders of the Peach State!?!?! Nonetheless, it could be argued that until the Dawgs PUT UP, they will never SHUT UP!

No Respect Quote of the Week #1:

\"I don't know anything about him. But after the game Saturday, I can tell you anything you want to know - his birthday, his telephone number, his home address. I'm serious, because I will know. I've got to know where to send the flowers after the game.\" - Wallace Gilberry, Alabama defensive end on Matthew Stafford

No Respect Quote of the Week #2:

\"Three games into the season, Saban appears likely to be 8-0 heading in the LSU game the first weekend in November.\" - Huntsville Times Columnist John Pruett

No Respect Quote of the Week #3:

\"I think they can and they will. I expect FSU to give them a tougher game.\" - ESPN's Bruce Feldman when asked if Alabama can beat Georgia

No Respect Quote of the Week #4:

\"Bulldogs too soft, coach lacks fire.\" - Atlanta Journal-Constitution Columnist Jeff Schultz

No Respect Quote of the Week #5:

“Alabama won't meet a better team (than Arkansas) until LSU.” - Kevin Scarbinsky, Birmingham News

No Respect Quote of the Week #6:

“You think it's crazy this week, Tuscaloosa, with College GameDay coming to your city? What's it going to be like Nov. 3? You know, when undefeated LSU visits undefeated Alabama?” - Kevin Scarbinsky, Birmingham News

No Respect Quote of the Week #7:

\"The Georgia Bulldogs have lost their bite in the Southeastern Conference.\" - the Associated Press

No Respect Quote of the Week #8:

\"Richt’s rightfully scared\" - Atlanta Journal-Constitution Columnist Terence Moore

No Respect Quote of the Week #9:

“Yes, if Alabama beats them and I think they will. Do not be surprised if Nick Saban's salary is doubled. Alabama is back…” - Beano Cook responding to whether Bama will beat UGA

No Respect Quote of the Week #10:

“What little chance Georgia has of beating Alabama on Saturday lies specifically with its receivers.” - Athens Banner-Herald Columnist John Kaltefleiter

No Respect Quote of the Week #11:

“Mark Richt is bush league through and through.\" - mycrimsontide, BamaOnline Round Table

No Respect Quote of the Week #12:

“Georgia's offense has a lot of promising talent. But until it does some damage versus a legitimate opponent, how can anyone truly take this unit seriously?\" - ESPN.Com

No Respect Quote of the Week #13:

“Alabama's a nice story but is probably a year away from real title contention, while Georgia has already played itself out of the conversation\" - Sport Illustrated's Phil Guidry

No Respect Quote of the Week #14:

“Given Mark Richt's paranoia, it will be interesting to see what Nick Saban has in store for the Bulldogs. Amazing that a guy who has been back in the SEC for all of the three games is occupying the head of one of the league's top coaches.\" - Travis Reier, BamaOnline

No Respect Quote of the Week #15:

“The Tide defense won't take the pounding up front that it did last week against Arkansas\" - Matt Scalici, BamaOnline

No Respect Quote of the Week #16:

\"The Bulldogs' offense will struggle\" - Gentry Estes, Mobile Press-Register

No Respect Quote of the Week #17:

\"The fact of the matter is that it is becoming apparent that Georgia is closer to the Vandy and Kentucky programs than it is the Florida program.\" - John Kincade, 680 the Fan

No Respect Quote of the Week #18:

\"FACT, Alabama will beat Georgia.\" - Robert Smith, ESPN analyst (and former Ohio State running back who got beat down by the Dawgs in the 1993 Citrus Bowl)

The die has been cast, the insults abound, the disrespect is clear and obvious....SOOOO, what cha gonna do about it???

I say we MAN-UP and crush the ever lovin' @!#%^ out of these kool-aid drinkin' bandwagoneers!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GATA !!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 7 months ago #6194 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:A few more quotes,...
Somebody needs to print this and make sure it's on the Dawg's bulletin board. NOW !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6195 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:A few more quotes,...
I'll testify to that wlayton. Bama fans have their retarded swagger back. It's time to wipe the smirks off their faces. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6196 by wlayton
AMEN.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6197 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:A few more quotes,...
Isn't a crimson tide when all the clams are on their menstrual cycle or something???:sick:

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 7 months ago #6198 by wlayton
Yeah, that sounds right....right?

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds