Forum

Bama's Players and Media,...

16 years 7 months ago #6151 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
In reference to Saban's \"I'm NOT leaving the Miami Dolphins, period. I'm not going to coach at Alabama\" statement, my buddies at work and I call him Osaban Been Lyin'.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6152 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
Now THAT'S cool.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6156 by McShea87
Replied by McShea87 on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
Ole Erk Russell used to write out fake letters and give them to the defense saying things that the other team said about the dawgs defense and individual players (which usually were made up but the players believed them)...this reminds me of one of those letters but the Bama players were actually dumb enough to open their mouths.....What can you expect from a Saban coached team though....Im sure our players wanna say things publicy like that too but Coach Richt has class and doesnt let them cuz he knows it only hurts the team.....Bama better be scared because CMR is one of the best coaches on the road, and they have just added extra motivation to an already motivated and pumped up dawgs team....i can expect some personal fouls and big hits in this game haha.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6158 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
NC_Dawg wrote:

Defensive end Wallace Gilberry went so far as to jokingly say about Bulldogs quarterback Matthew Stafford, \"After the game Saturday, I can tell you anything you want to know -- his birthday, his telephone number, his home address. I've got to know where to send the flowers after the game.\"

All right, that's it. I'm back.

The teeth grit involuntarily and the brow knits together.

WHO IN THE HELL DOES THIS GILBERRY IDIOT THINK HE IS?

All that's going to be left of this Bama team after Saturday is a pile of Dawg waste, with little bits of Crimson fabric and chunks of undigested Gilberry in there.

The last time Nick Saban coached against a Georgia team, I personally witnessed him screaming at and slapping his own players on the sidelines because he was getting housed 45-16. The last time Alabama played the Dawgs, I believe the final score was something like 34-7. I was at both of those games. I regret that I can't be in Tuscaloosa this weekend, now.

ROLL OVER, TIDE! PLAY DEAD! MAYBE THE LARGE RABID BULLDAWG COMING FOR YOUR THROAT WILL JUST GO AWAY!!!

Look, the SEC divisions are basically the East and the Least. The West is weak. So Bama is 3-0? Look who they've played. They struggled with Vandy, and they nearly blew a three-TD lead to a team from the West.

Bama ain't all that. So what's the score this weekend?

Let's go 35-14. That was a comfortable margin against the Pokes, and when we poke the Tide to see if it's still breathing, that'll be the final score. 35-14!!! 35-14!!!

GO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 7 months ago #6162 by GatorinGA
Replied by GatorinGA on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
UGA wins this one by a field goal or more. Say 23 - 20.
UGA's defense is much better than Bama's.
I personally think that the Dawgs are playing the overconfident Tide at the exact right time.
Those idiots actually believe that their crap dosen't stink and all the media hype because they beat one \"real\" team in a controversial way. Arkansas ran the ball DOWN THIER THROAT!!!!

I feel good about this one. As long as Richt has them focused, runs, runs, runs and the defense plays like they should, the Dawgs will win.

More
16 years 7 months ago #6168 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
30-24, Dawgs...
although I hope dapolla's prediction is more accurate.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds