Forum

Bama's Players and Media,...

16 years 7 months ago #6200 by RealisticBamaFan
Replied by RealisticBamaFan on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
Sorry Guys but I had to chime in on this one [img] ....... First of all I would like to say ,The Alabama Georgia game is usually a non-hate rivalry, we usually get along pretty well, and is definately a fun game to be at..... With that being said, you guys QB has a Rocket arm and is very good, Mark Richt is a dang good coach,and Georgia has a lot of talent.... Alabama will have to play some Darn good ball to beat u guys, that is a Fact..... But I will defend some of our Crazed Bama Fans and Wallace Gillberry a little... Sure he should not have said the flowers thing but, If you would have seen the interview he was So joking and even said he was just poking fun..... He said basically that they haven't watched tape on him yet but by game time and by the end of the game he will know everything about him even his home adress... It was being funny toward Stafford and even Stafford thought it was funny with a reply of my mom loves flowers.... It was all in fun so don't read that much into it.... Believe me Us Realistic Bama Fans and Saban know that Georgia will not be an easy game ... Actually we will be lucky to walk away with a W.......

To defend another statement..... The reason McFadden came out of the game was a mild concussion on a hit from a freshman Rolondo McClain ... The doctors said he could not return..... We were up 31-10 and our D could not get off the field.... Every little thing happened that could happen and they scored 4 straight drives in a row with Superman running the ball..... We got a little lucky to take that win back but thats how the game is... The ball bounces funny and sometime a lucky play or two can change ur whole season......

If we look at this matchup
Bama should be able to run a bit with 3 different RB's.... If D.J. Hall is healthy we should be able to pass the ball well also (the first game of the season 12 different people caught a pass 8 last week)....... On the other hand You guys should be able to run the ball some but I don't think yalls running game is quite as good as ours BUT what scares me is Matthew Stafford.... If you guys receivers step up in this game It will be a long day for our DB's cause our week spots are depth DL and LB's and 1 DB is beatable consistantly...... So with all that being said I'm predicting a pretty high scoring game and a close game and whichever team gets that last break(INT for TD, Fumble recovery, block punt miss FG) thats who will win this exciting game... Its all in how the game goes unless ur Auburn this year.... Roll Tide and hopefully a safe and injury free game and to the DAWG fans making the trip BE SAFE....BleednCrimson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RealisticBamaFan
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6206 by Firedawg
Replied by Firedawg on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
I appreciate the low down, brother, but one thing. Have you seen the speed of our D? How about some cat named Moreno? Last week took too much out of you guys. We know what this game means to us. We're mean, nasty and pissed off. Nobody thinks we can win. One other thing, how many times has a team like yours won an emotional, hard fought game and come back the next week, arguably a tougher game, and won?

• Firedawg
  • Visitor
16 years 7 months ago #6209 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
The thing that keeps coming back to me is what the coaching staff of Western Carolina said when asked who was the better team (WC played Bama as well). Their coach said we were more skilled and much more physical than Bama.

RealisticBamaFan, thanks for the objective post and welcome to our GREAT forum of some very classy Dawg fans.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 7 months ago #6217 by RealisticBamaFan
Replied by RealisticBamaFan on topic Re:Bama's Players and Media,...
But we pulled all our starters in the 2nd quarter....... 3 QB's played.... Cmon and we still killed em 52-6 Yall were lucky to put it out of reach LATE...... Its cool... We have been set up to lose this game anyway cause everyone THINKS we will win... and u are right its hard to win 2 tough ones in a row in the SEC..... Hope our DL pushes yalls freshman OL backwards and get pressure on the QB.. If not... Long Day for Bama...... Later goys I'm in B-Ham at my brothers fixing to leave for the game.... And Of course I still didnt say that yall suck and we will kill yall.... Should be a fun Game..... Don't talk so much trash its hard to erase posts after the game........... Be Safe and God Bless.....

• RealisticBamaFan
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds