Forum

What does UGA have to do?

16 years 8 months ago #5938 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
Now Wlayton. With a coach like Darth Visor always trying to lower the akidemics (spelt wrong on purpose) to get his boys in. What can you honestly expect from the fans.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5939 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
Sorry flyindawg, you are right, I'll try to have more patience. I should understand that the \"akidemics\" at USC are trying to catch up with the country.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5946 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
Well, technically our illiterate friend is right: wlayton cannot handle the cocks this year. Oh, I'm sure he'd be willing to suit up for the Dawgs, but let's leave the playing for the studs. I see the possibility of Moreno getting a 100+ yd game tomorrow. Brown, too, and combined with Matt's aerial bombardment, it has the makings of a record day. I know CMR will probably call off the Dawgs after they open up that 21 point can of whoop-as5, but please...puhlease Mr. Richt...sir, if you're reading this, we'll forgive you for hanging fifty on Sputterer, I promise we will. You can take it easy on the opponents next week...we'll understand.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5947 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
Geez LimeyDawg, don't underestimate me. I'd suit up in a NY minute to play for the Dawgs 'tween the hedges. I've got plenty of fight left in me. lol

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5955 by Centgland
Replied by Centgland on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
:woohoo:
very bold prediction

• Centgland
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5959 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
I'm not...I'm sure you would. You're already good enough to play for the cocks...except for the fact that you would be an academic giant there and that your dignity wouldn't allow you to don that uniform.

wlayton wrote:

Geez LimeyDawg, don't underestimate me. I'd suit up in a NY minute to play for the Dawgs 'tween the hedges. I've got plenty of fight left in me. lol

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds