Forum

What does UGA have to do?

16 years 8 months ago #5805 by ugadawg0914
What does UGA have to do? was created by ugadawg0914
We go out and play a great game, against a pretty good OSU team. We win. And everyone is stopping short. We didn't win this week because OSU stinks. We won because we played like we were coached to play. Stafford and the O-line, the defence, everyone did there job. Now we come to week 2 -vs- the Gamecock's, and everyone is questioning the whole team. I don't know if some of you saw the same game I did last week, but UGA looked damn good. We have nothing to worry about this week either. The only way we can lose this game is if Stafford gets a big head. WHICH HE WON'T. There LB are good, but nothing that UGA can't handle. Our defence will have them running backwards.UGA 45 USC 17

GO DAWGS.....................................ö¿ö

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• ugadawg0914
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5806 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
We are gonna see a much better defense this week than we saw out of OSU. The 'Cocks always play us like it is for the championship, basically because they know that if they lose this game, their chances of winning the SEC East are over. Make no mistake, they are gonna throw everything but the kitchen sink at us this week. I dont know how long you have been watching UGA play, but this game is, 9 times out of 10, a very competitive and close game. Remember 2005? 48 points against Boise St., and the next week, we BARELY won 17-15 at HOME against So. Carolina. There will be no blow-out on this game. Nobody is gonna be convinced until our O-line proves that it can cut the mustard against an SEC defense....and that test will start on Saturday.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5808 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
Agreed UnderDog37, it will be a close LOW scoring game. I would love to see 45 points by UGA but the total points won't even be that, in my opinion.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5811 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:What does UGA have to do?
Man, I tell ya what.....I don't want anyone to be too overconfident going into this game. OSU's defense wasn't close to what we will see this week. I luv them Dawgs as much as anyone else on this board, but I am a realist, and this IS the SEC, where championship hopes often die because of one conference opponent, and where many non-conference opponents become fodder after they thought they could whip the boys from down South.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5814 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Historically,.....
the point spread between UGA and USC has always been small. Rarely is there a lopsided victory and I suspect this year will trend toward history. This will be a real test for our younger talent! Not only will they face a formidable defense and that rat bastide HC, but they will need to rebound with fire and intensity after a much needed win. As I said in an earlier post, these are the unknowns. Each positive step we take forward will build confidence and swagger. I believe we have what it takes to beat the Coots, but it will be a bloody battle! I sense we will emerge from this battle, the victor by a 7-10 point margin!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

More
16 years 8 months ago #5823 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Historically,.....
I think the line for this game is UGA by 5.5............

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds