Forum

Somebody give Bobo a raise...

16 years 8 months ago #5785 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Somebody give Bobo a raise...
What I'm happiest about -- besides the fact that the offense looks exciting for a change, rather thanjust workmanlike -- is that we held OSU to 14. That's an offensive style we're not familiar with, and we still stopped it. We ARE fast. Anyone remember 2004, when GA Southern hung 28 on us in our house? Sure we beat them 48-28, but we weren't familiar with their offense and they scored four touchdowns on us. OSU only scored twice. That's fantastic in terms of what our D can do this year, esp. if our offense scores at will like they did Saturday.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dapolla
  • dapolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5795 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Somebody give Bobo a raise...
LOL, damned Alzheimer's. Got twitchy fingers that made me post twice. Sorry, Admin, sorry...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5796 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Somebody give Bobo a raise...
I was watching the replays of the game, and I find it amazing that we didn't hurt their QB. One of those sacks-by-committee looked like we should have broken him in half. The comparisons between Kno-Mo and Herschal were'nt lightly made, either. That kid is something to watch. Talk about waking up the Dawg nation. I don't think anyone expected that sort of performance from so many facets of the team. Sure is exciting.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds