Forum

Tenn got 45 hung on them

16 years 8 months ago #5763 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
Speaking of excuses for losses, y'all should hear these FSU people whining and complaining down here about how Clemson handed them their a$$es last night. What a bunch of cry babies. The popular reason right now is that Clemson was cheating by lining up offside every defensive play. They are another group that just can't simply admit that their team just isn't that good, and that they just got whipped by a better team. Again, they are calling for Bobby Bowden's head on a pole today.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5764 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
It's very obvious to me now that FSU just doesn't get the talent anymore.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5769 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
Every time the cameras zoomed in on Bobby Bowden last night, he looked lost.......like he was trying to figure out a way not to soil his Depends Undergarments while on national TV. I also enjoyed his impersonation of Steve Spurrier at the end of the game when he threw his hat to the ground. He wanted to cuss so bad, you could just feel the obcenity at the tip of his lips. Hopefully, we can frustrate the Gamecocks enough this week so that we can see the master at work on his visor-throwing technique.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5781 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
LOL...that BB comment got me underdog!!
That Clemson defense looked pretty tough last night--But, I can't wait to see SPankmeUrrier throw that visor...I hope he needs a band-aid on his head from the blister marks!!
If y'all are sick of my Grandaddy stories all ready, let me know..but one more: I've always said:\"Thank you, Grandaddy so much for keeping me from being born in South Caroline..so I don't have to spend my whole life hollerin' \"Go Cocks!!!\" whew...thank goodness, GO DAWGS!!
I've asked this already...but noone will say...how did y'all think Stafford looked?

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5783 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
Efficient. The kid will play on Sundays, hopefully in 3 years and not sooner.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5786 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
Sharp.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds