Forum

Tenn got 45 hung on them

16 years 8 months ago #5711 by OvalG
Tenn got 45 hung on them was created by OvalG
:woohoo:
It might not be \"51\" but they still got it handed to them tonight!!
I live in Tennessee and I've posted before how much intense dislike I have for the big orange.
Couldn't have happened to a better team.
On a side note...My thoughts and prayers go out to Xavier Mitchell of Tennessee who was taken off the field with his head/neck immobilized. I don't wish a career or life threatening injury on anyone. Boken finger...get over it sissy, but serious injury, no sir. I'm a Firefighter/Paramedic in Memphis. I'm hoping everything was \"precautionary\" due to getting knocked out or concussion.
Anyway, I hope Tennessee gets 6 or 7 touchdowns \"HUNG\" on them every week. ESPECIALLY October 6th.
GO DAWGS!!! Looking good.
MARK G

G-E-O-R-G-I-A

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5714 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
Way to go UT for making the conference look bad. Although I hate UT, I dont like to see the conference suffer because one of their alleged power teams looks like crap. Kudos to App. State for a HUGE win.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5718 by StaffordGirl07
Replied by StaffordGirl07 on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
Maybe we shoulda sent App State to California. That's gonna be a long way home!
It couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys!! haha
Dawgs were awesome last night!
Espn does suck..thank goodness we had Munson on or we'd've missed the whole first quarter!
How'd y'all like my boy??

• StaffordGirl07
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5741 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
The excuses are already happening. Why can't TN. fans say, \"we got our butt kicked!\"

More
16 years 8 months ago #5750 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
I don't know what happened to ESPN everywhere else, but down here in So. Ga, they immediately went to the UGA game when they sed they would. We missed nothing down here on the game, which came on at 6:50 pm, and there was 9 or 10 minutes left in the Illinois / Missouri game. I was about to commend them on the board until I saw that they didn't break away from that game everywhere else.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5754 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Tenn got 45 hung on them
My parents were in Chicago for Labor Day weekend, and my dad said that the only thing they got on ESPN2 in Chi-town was Tennessee-Cal. In the SE, Georgia was on ESPN2 while Tenn-Cal was on ABC. Who knows.

Anyway, I hate Tennessee, but I wanted an SEC team to win that game. I was a little disappointed in general with our first-week conference-mates: SCarolina let LA-Lafayette tie them up before beating them 28-14, Tennessee lost to Cal, and Auburn was COMPLETELY outmatched by K-State. If the Wildcats don't fumble, Auburn LOSES to a Big 1 + 11 team. The only teams that comported themselves well (outside of Athens, that is) were Vandy and Ole Miss. Florida's game basically didn't count; nor did Kentucky's. Arkansas allowed Troy to score 26 points on them, which means that LSU might hang a hundred on the Hawgs. We'll know how the SEC is shaping up after this weekend.

NOW IT'S TIME TO SPANK SOME (game)COCK!!! GO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.028 seconds