Forum

Impressive

16 years 8 months ago #5768 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Impressive
dapolla wrote:

Maybe Michigan will fall off the face of the rankings earth and they'll put us at #5, where we belong.

GO DAWGS!!!

I'm telling you, we made some believers out of the sports writing community. Even that bumbling idiot Mandel recognized what many had missed in this Bulldog team and moved us up to number 8 in his ranking for this week. Cripes, if you listen closely, you can hear the beeping from all the writers backing up off the dawgs.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5782 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Impressive
UnderDog37 wrote:

For some reason or another, the polls have elected not to punish Michigan for it's loss to App. State. They are STILL listed as the #5 team. If that had been us or any other SEC team, we would still be falling in the polls today. more proof of the biased Eastern, Mid West, & Western media outlets.

Actually, according to espn.go.com, the ESPN/USA Today poll has Michigan UNRANKED!!!

This makes Michigan the first team in history to fall from #5 out of the top 20, let alone off the polls at all. For the record, in an extended ranking they'd be ranked #27, behind Clemson.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5788 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:Impressive
RxCowboy wrote:

Moreno looked like a future Heisman candidate. He definitely was a step (or two) quicker than Brown or Lumpkin.

BTW, I found out this weekend that my wife works with Lumpkin's mama. I'm going to see if I can get a game ball...

Dude sweet. If you could get a second one I would be willing to pay decent money for it. I've been looking for a game ball for 3 years now. They are impossible to find. You cant even order one from the Wilson website.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5790 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Impressive
Hey RxDawgboy, you may regret that post ?!!?

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds