Forum

Impressive

16 years 8 months ago #5744 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Impressive
You would be da man Rx Cowboy....uh........I just can't do it..........RxDawgboy !!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5749 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Impressive
Lost in the excitement of Moreno's debut was the injury to Lumpkin. Although Moreno is a more than capable \"plan B\", I hope he doesn't get hurt while Lumpkin is recovering. It might be time to take the redshirt off C. King.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5752 by wlayton
Nice to have options. Hopefully Lumpkin's thumb won't keep him out too long.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5755 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Impressive
The Banner-Herald said it was dislocated. Only problem I have with that is his grip on the rock...we all remember Danny Ware's constant fumbling, don't we? And who knows what West Virginia could have done last year if Steve Slaton's wrist hadn't caused him to fumble three or four times against Louisville?

MAN, were we impressive. I'm writing another post on just how impressive, but...good red-and-black LORD we looked good. Maybe Michigan will fall off the face of the rankings earth and they'll put us at #5, where we belong.

GO DAWGS!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5756 by wlayton
I'm with ya dapolla but let's \"ease\" our way up the polls. Certainly don't want our young players to start reading their own press clippings.....the kiss of death.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5762 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Impressive
For some reason or another, the polls have elected not to punish Michigan for it's loss to App. State. They are STILL listed as the #5 team. If that had been us or any other SEC team, we would still be falling in the polls today. more proof of the biased Eastern, Mid West, & Western media outlets.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds