Forum

meeting place

16 years 8 months ago #5647 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Re:meeting place
Sadlerdawg,

I spoke with a fellow alum the other night and believe we are going to get a BullDawg Club established in Morganton. We've checked the record and the closest clubs are Asheville and Winston-Salem, which leaves a rather large swath of uncharted territory. At last count there were some 200 alums within this region, notwithstanding the non-alum, but equally rabid dawg fans that are likewise important.

As soon as I have more solid info, I'll get in touch with you, if you're interested. I imagine we could take over Hams!!!!!

GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5651 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:meeting place
Sounds great, NC_Dawg...I'm definitely interested. And yes, owning Ham's one day a week would definitely be in order--we could use or UGA banners to cover up all that ACC crap they've got displayed in there!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5666 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:meeting place
I will be at the Broad Street Bar and Grill around 2 o'clock. If anyone else wants to show up it will good to meet you. I'm leaving for Athens today. I hope to see you guys there.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5667 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:meeting place
I will try and come by, will have a red \"G\" visor on, with a pretty blonde on my arm (my wife).

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5671 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:meeting place
flyindawg wrote:

I will be at the Broad Street Bar and Grill around 2 o'clock. If anyone else wants to show up it will good to meet you. I'm leaving for Athens today. I hope to see you guys there.

Is that a family friendly place? I'll have my 14 year old daughter with me.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5673 by Getdown11
Replied by Getdown11 on topic Re:meeting place
RxCowboy wrote:

flyindawg wrote:

Is that a family friendly place? I'll have my 14 year old daughter with me.

Its about as family friendly as you are going to get in Athens on a gameday. It's really cool if you are a die hard Dawgs fan. Lots of memorabilia on the walls, full bar, cold beer, and tasty burgers. I love the onion rings but they give me the gas. :( I know too much information.

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds