Forum

meeting place

16 years 8 months ago #5602 by wlayton
meeting place was created by wlayton
Ok everybody, time to Hunker Down and decide on a meeting place this Sat. so we can all put faces behind these posts.

Is anybody going to be setting up a tailgate somewhere? If so we could all go meet over there at noon etc for a little while.

Or..........? Come on people we've been talking about meeting each other for 9 months now. How about it dapolla, kentdaddy, Buc, UnderDog37, sadlerdawg, NC_Dawg, averagedawg, limeydawg etc etc etc (everybody !!) ? Oh and most of all.....Rx DAWGBOY !!!

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5605 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:meeting place
I suggest meeting in the Oak Hill section of Morganton, NC, since that's where I'll be watching the game at.:lol:

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5609 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:meeting place
Yikes, I have no idea. I'll be showing up on campus at about 2:30 pm with my grandfather and uncle, and having lunch with them in my grandfather's office. If anyone has a place in mind I'd love to meet you all there...but I really don't know of a good location.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5611 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:meeting place
Just tell me where to go and I'll be there.

Question: I've parked in the East campus garage before, how early should I get there to ensure I get a sport in the East campus garage? I'm planning on getting to Athens about noon. That should be early enough, eh?

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5617 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:meeting place
RxDawgboy, noon should be fine.

Now, somebody needs to come up with a short term place to meet. Surely somebody is tailgating on campus.

PVBDAWG

• wlayton
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5626 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:meeting place
Unfortunately I'm stuck up here in Nashville this weekend. I hope we can make it another time. Maybe we can set something up here in Nashville for the Vanderbilt payback/slaughter. Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds