Forum

Vick is Sick!

16 years 8 months ago #5530 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
He aint gonna have millions to spend....the Falcons are gonna sue him to re-claim what they can of his signing bonus. Part of the conduct policy in the NFL now, I think. Remember Ricky Williams and the money he owes the Dolphins? Gonna be the same case here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5531 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
This is a byproduct of the hip hop warrior mentality.

I grew up in a poor crappy neighborhood in east Altanta. When we could afford to we moved out. At no point did the thought occur to my parents or us to maintain connections to the ghetto past.

The concept that by bettering ones self you are selling out is the problem.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5550 by Dawg/Tiger
Replied by Dawg/Tiger on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
Vick, is a low, disgraceful waste of a professional athelete. He trully emabarressed himself, his family, the Atlanta Faclons, the state of Geogia itself, and the National Football League. And the sad thing is he still thinks everyone will love him. Well I got news for him, almost everyone hopes to see him get 5 years in prison, and i am one of those people!

• Dawg/Tiger
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5554 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
I'm hoping that the state of Virginia will convict him of killing 8 dogs and get a possible 5 years in prison PER dog, which can lawfully happen in that state (of course that won't happen because of \"duplicity\" but maybe SOME extra time).

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5564 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
Bleccchhh...

Here in Charlotte Panthers fans are absolutely ecstatic that Vick is going to jail. We all have the \"We told you so!\" mentality about Vick, whom we've hated since he came to the Falcons. I guess when you're not giving women herpes or pretending your name is Ron Mexico, you're spoiling your idiot brother rotten and funding dogfighting rings.

One of my proudest moments as a Dawg fan was learning that the reason Carolina drafted Thomas Davis was specifically to spy Michael Vick, whom he's shut down in three of the last four games we played against Atlanta. TD is the man. I miss Will Witherspoon, though...

That's not the point. The point is, I hope VA goes after Vick and gives him forty years. I hope the Falcons pull a Ricky Williams on him and send him to the streets. I hope the CFL and the nation of Canada refuse to allow him to work there. He's scum.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds