Forum

Vick is Sick!

16 years 8 months ago #5504 by pterry
Vick is Sick! was created by pterry
Living in Atlanta, I'm not only sickened, but ashamed of Michael Vick.

His blood sport is disgusting.

The University of Georgia Bulldogs should weigh in on him.

Now thats a dogfight I'd love to see!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• pterry
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5506 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
Agreed..............isn't it great to see all the new Dawg posters coming on board !! A big welcome to everyone, you're going to love all the Dawg fans here.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5510 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
Correct, wlayton, looks like we're getting quite a few, and just in time for kickoff!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5518 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
Vick is just a thug, and he shoulda been a Miami alum. if he had been, we woulda expected this kind of behavior. I'll bet BeamerBall is real proud of BOTH Vick brothers right about now. Not a Falcon fan anymore; got tired of getting my heart ripped out every season, but I hate to see what is gonna become of the Birds this year with a rotten QB. Too bad DJ got hurt. Go, Jags !! They have had more success on their team in 12 seasons than the 40 seasons the Falcons have had........Besides that, we can't even GET Falcons football in South Ga. Everything south of Albany gets Tampa Bay on Fox, and Jacksonville on CBS. I've seen nothing of the Falcons on anything but SportsCenter, Monday Night Football, or in the playoffs for years now, and we all know how infrequently they play on MNF or in the playoffs, dont we? Good riddance to Vick, who said he didn't even \"try\" in his last game as a Falcon. This whole fanchise is just cursed !

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5519 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
The sad thing is when Vick goes to jail he will likely be deified by the prison populace because he will be amongst the kind of people who think dog fighting is no big deal.

He will have no remorse or rehabilitation.

I am a Falcons fan and I would love to have Matt Schaub back. I might send him a few love letters to lure him back.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5528 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Vick is Sick!
What is it in the water that makes common sense inversely proportional to talent? He's an idiot. Of all the things he could spend his millions on...what a legacy, huh.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds