Forum

first timer

16 years 8 months ago #5501 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:first timer
Hey cookiebush, even though you are a 1st timer, we understood you the 1st time. LOL

Listen we are trying to get everyone to meet next Sat. so we can put faces behind the posters. Hopefully you can make it as well along with StaffordGirl07. I'm sure we will all decide a meeting place during next week.

Both of you will really enjoy this forum, a lot of great fans here.

PVBDAWG

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #5514 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:first timer
Welcome aboard, Cookie. I'm the resident Oklahoma State alum. But since I'm also Georgia faculty they tolerate me around here.

GATA! Woof!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5517 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re:first timer
RxCowboy wrote:

Welcome aboard, Cookie. I'm the resident Oklahoma State alum. But since I'm also Georgia faculty they tolerate me around here.

If you put you OSU sheepskin on the dashboard of your car can you then park in a handicap spot?
I kid.........
I kid.........

More
16 years 8 months ago #5529 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:first timer
Yeah, that's uncalled for. Everybody knows they hang spurs from their rearview mirrors to indicate handicapped status...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5563 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:first timer
LimeyDawg wrote:

Yeah, that's uncalled for. Everybody knows they hang spurs from their rearview mirrors to indicate handicapped status...

Right beside their clippings of predictions that they'll beat us...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5574 by cookiebush
Replied by cookiebush on topic Re:first timer
well the bug has bit again, got 2 more tickets for the western carolina game in sect. 602.

• cookiebush
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds