Forum

From Athens - Game Day Friday #3

7 months 1 week ago #83018 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3
SD... no I assure you your comments are much more sane and well stated than those of some other Dawg fans that post on numerous other sites.  No I speaking to the sky is falling or the gloom and doomsday fans.   I believe they are reacting to the horse hockey the yacking heads spew.  The soup of the day folks..... well if ESPN or Uncle Gary our wringing their hands.... it must be true....  no SD  never would I call out any of our Dawg.com posters...... well maybe Scooby or anyone else that comes here to troll and try to start a stink.... we respect a honest opinion... and those who express them... stay well friend....   time to move the sense of urgency up...   Go Dawgs...

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, SouthernDawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 months 1 week ago #83019 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3
Steve,

I hope you know I wasn't complaining at all, I was just making social observations! I've always been a guy who cares more about quality than quantity, so please don't think I was complaining or insinuating that I am unhappy about anything.

I am forever grateful that you have created this environment.

Cheers..

J.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 months 1 week ago #83020 by SouthernDawg
Replied by SouthernDawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3
YD1,

I know you weren't, I was just joking with you - hence my emojis. It's all good. Well, it's almost all good. I want to see Bobo open our offense up today, then it'll be all good.

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1

More
7 months 1 week ago #83021 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3
SD... Kinda felt that was what you were saying, just wanted you to know that you and your opinions are valued.

I totally agree, but I what this team to accomplish success with their own identity. Not V2.0 or either the 21 or 22 teams.

New faces carry on with the same grit and sense of urgency we have enjoyed the past two seasons.

Elite never gets bored... so says Kirby ... I would add Being Elite never gets old.... Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg

• yankeedawg1
  • yankeedawg1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
7 months 1 week ago #83022 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic From Athens - Game Day Friday #3
SD, All good.
You wrote about some issues that are on many folks minds. I though I would go on the record about it.
That's all.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds