Forum

Game day UGA/GA SOUTHERN EAGLES

8 years 5 months ago #70953 by growl
Game day UGA/GA SOUTHERN EAGLES was created by growl
Get ready for a good game from the EAGLES.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70955 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game day UGA/GA SOUTHERN EAGLES

growl wrote: Get ready for a good game from the EAGLES.

growl, I believe that Pruitt/Rocker and Company have solved many of the problems we have faced in the past. Facing offenses that differ greatly from the pro style. Many high schools do not know what a pro style offense looks like.

Yes I understand that Faton Bauta ran the practice squads offense against the first and second team defenses. Many of the players on the defense then commented on Faton and how good he was, running something different than the Richt pro style. He also became a sacrificial lamb in JAX, another player in a long list of young men that could have played a lot of downs "elsewhere".

JMHO . . . . Head coach knew he needed someone like Faton Bauta to run something different than what he had been around all of his coaching years. Called job protection. Again, JMHO.

One thing that I would like to see tomorrow night . . . . something different from the offensive side. Head coach made sure he had a "clone of himself". Yes, I also believe that.

I do believe that Rob Sale is getting a grip on the offensive line play. I also remember the beating that Coach Will Friend took from the fan base soon after he arrived in Athens. Friend in my mind was one of if not the most important hires made in the Richt era. I also believe Will Friend is responsible for us not getting rid of the head coach. Friend in my mind saved some of the hot seat talk.

Will say this, again . . . . Jim McElwain wanted Rob Sale, and who knows, might still get him. Said in another thread, scared of what I see happening with the gators. They have a head coach that is ready to kick ass in the SEC East. Georgia's lack of leadership at the top is going to have many wondering what the hell hit us.

Think the 13 1/2 point spread might prove to be interesting.

Seniors, thank you for your many hours of study and hard work. While there has been and probably will continue to be a lot posted on Dawgs.com about the future of the program. You guys did as told, and from this old fart to you . . . . Thanks a million(s) . . . . Actually more than 4 million. :whistle:

Go Dawgs :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, averagedawg, yankeedawg1, growl, ReservoirDawg

More
8 years 5 months ago #70956 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Game day UGA/GA SOUTHERN EAGLES
Growl. How is you casting arm??? Hope you brought home a haul....

Since the UF game have have focused on the players

Now it comes time to wish luck an Gods speed to our

Seniors. Thanks for all your hard work...

Offense still a question. Look for CJP and crew to turn

Up a notch. They are feeling the progress an playing with

Confidence. Huge..... More with coffee long day until KO

Old fart needs to pace himself. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70958 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic Game day UGA/GA SOUTHERN EAGLES
I think we're fine tomorrow. Pruitt and the D will hold them down and our athleticism and physicality will wear them down on offense. We will pull away and probably cover the spread fairly easily. UGA 34, GS 14

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 5 months ago #70960 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Game day UGA/GA SOUTHERN EAGLES
Tomorrow game is like finding your Christmas presents a,week before Christmas.

Sadler I'm still riding 77 degrees this past Wednesday ride hard stay FREE.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: sadlerdawg

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 5 months ago #70961 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Game day UGA/GA SOUTHERN EAGLES
Casting arm is tired,but put a few Specks on the table, slot got us on the Reds, had to throw back all but one 21" fish. Wife caught more than me, so I'm proud to have such a partner. Winds were up to 25 mph, might of had something to do with the numbers, but had a great time.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds