Forum

Game Day - UGA / Southern Jaguars

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69333 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Game Day - UGA / Southern Jaguars
Not starting a new thread. Don't think this belongs in Dawg With Style's Monday Game Week Thread.

Some have noticed, I don't have a lot of love for Auburn. If you haven't realized and follow this board . . . . Gus Malzahn has been figured out . . . . "quickly".

Gus Malzahn and his "bus" came at an opportune time, they have players recruited from other coaches prior to his "takeover".

I do not believe that Gus is "all that". Said it more than once on this board . . . . Malzahn's "wizardry" did not last long, now he is "lost".

Gus brought in . . . . in his words . . . . "The greatest defensive coordinator in all of football".

Muschamp departs the gators and what . . . . they have won every game thus far in 2015.

Birds of a feather have a way of sticking together. Gus Malzahn and Will Muschamp.

Sell that to the fans and alumni Gus.

You said that giving up 17 points to Miss State should go in the win column . . . . what about the offensive points that "you" did not "produce".

Say again . . . . How you feeling these days Garner?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #69335 by Buc
Maybe this Auburn "thingy" means more to me than some others.

There is a long history of Georgia/Auburn football. Dates back to the game "supposedly" being played on a neutral field. Before the home and home, it was played in Columbus, Georgia, Memorial Stadium. Yes, I remember.

Going to link the Gus "thingy" video again here. Check the remarks Gus makes at the 2:50 mark about the West side of the SEC, That is called "covering your ass".

Check the 5:25 mark of the video, inexperience talk.

Gus Malzahn is "full of coach speak".

Message to those on the Plains . . . . Give Gus Malzahn and Will Muschamp lifetime contracts. Not sure what you want to do with Garner. Gus will probably do the same thing with Garner that he did with Johnson. Just a guess.

Video is in post #36.

Mark Richt, allow your coaches to "coach".

More
8 years 6 months ago #69344 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Game Day - UGA / Southern Jaguars
I'm with you Buc...

Georgia vs. Auburn: "Deep South's Oldest Rivalry"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_South's_Oldest_Rivalry

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

8 years 6 months ago #69346 by Buc
Looking at the Auburn schedule, see some serious problems facing Malzahn/Muschamp.

Malzahn is saying that Auburn can still win the SEC. As much as Malzahn/Muschamp dislike Georgia, be that they want Georgia to win Saturday.

Also see where a defensive back pulled his commitment from Auburn. Gus bus has problems.

Wonder if Muschamp will be named "Head Coach in waiting" . . . . I hope so. He really bashed Georgia when he was in Florida. At the end of his term in Gainesville, Florida, he was criticial of the gator fans. All about me, right muchamp . . . .

9/5 vs. Louisville W 31 - 24
9/12 vs. Jacksonville State W 27 - 20
9/19 at 13 LSU L 21 - 45
9/26 vs. Mississippi State L 9 - 17
10/3 vs. San Jose State 3:00 CT
10/15 at Kentucky 6:00 CT
10/24 at Arkansas TBA
10/31 vs. 3 Ole Miss TBA
11/7 at 14 Texas A&M TBA
11/14 vs. 8 Georgia TBA
11/21 vs. Idaho TBA
11/28 vs. 13 Alabama TBA