Forum

Game Day - UGA / Southern Jaguars

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69291 by growl
Game Day - UGA / Southern Jaguars was created by growl
Good afternoon Dawgs, I'll be trying to fill some mighty big shoes with starting this thread.

The game is going to provide a good time for our team to practice timing and work out some kinks.

I'm starting it early due to a workday tomorrow and I will be checking in periodically til I get home.

Hope the Dawgs use the time wisely in preparation for you know who. GO DAWGS!!!!

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, Buc, yankeedawg1, DAWGtm, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• growl
  • growl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 7 months ago #69292 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic GAME DAY THREAD- UGA/SOUTHERN
Chief Growl. Your words exactly

Used this game to our advantage

We know that team from Tuscaloosa will with

ULM...... Fact....

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #69293 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY THREAD- UGA/SOUTHERN
yd1, think many of us have concerns during the football season.

Remembering something that you said many moons ago, some things stick . . . .

What happens, happens.

The system is set up in such a way that "media" is the big winner. Return on the investment.

I don't like seeing universities that quite frankly do not have the talent the D1 Universities have being beaten up.

Bothers me when I read (elsewhere) how we kicked the spit out of a lesser talented university. There is no way to get away from the current structure in college football.

Guess what I am trying to say is this . . . . I admire the young men that did not get their dreams fulfilled at D1 schools, I do know this . . . . they are in school, not on the corner, they work out everyday, and that in my mind is a "very good thing".

Following schedules that favor certain teams in the D1 structure of college football, believe there will be a change at some point.

Mentioned earlier that I "suspect" that the crowd will be smaller tomorrow, to be expected.

I sincerely hope that we have a good football game and both teams play their butts off.

Not unheard of . . . . teams that are not in the "elite" class of college football sometimes bring "surprises".

Too bad that college football is all about money, it is, and I believe that.

Am I hoping that we stomp our opponent tomorrow by Ole Miss type scores . . . . not from where I sit. Run the score up on SS and D1 schools, bothers me not.

Tomorrow's game will be a bit different for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, growl

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69294 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic GAME DAY THREAD- UGA/SOUTHERN
Great morning all going to have some fun today.

Hope the starters come out like Grown ass men an by half time or before so the rest can play an have some fun and make some memoirs .

Buc looks like we might be getting another pair of RB this year. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Big shout out for GURSHALL for starting it. ;)

Those line man are headed this way to but the one I want is waiting to announce an that's fine most don't get but one chance to do that.

Yankeedawg go ahead an reward Georgia early let her take a afternoon nap.

Sadler how many miles you put own the RK.

Steve sorry for putting this here but in a hurry using an Android S6
After I'm logged in if I hit Dawg talk it's 404 but if I hit index it works so just letting you an others no so maybe it will work for them.

Orgedawg I bet your up hope you join in(for real) but if not no worries I'm with you own respect but IMO you want to be begged to come back even Buc has taken time off an Dawgs.com still made it the more the marry though,

Wlayton I just hope you an the family are fine because if they are I see no reason for no one or nothing being said could run you off you are a Georgia Bulldog . :whistle:

The only way I'm leaving is if I die or just get banned .

Life's to short .

But for those who just read I understand those that take time off I also understand.

A big Thanks to the man who privately message me said go back read old post he also gave a lot more guidance I WILL (nice word play lol) not call his name.

Oh by the way got married February 4 of this year an she is a BAMA fan but that's fine my MAMA told her I'll come watch the game with you so either way there want be any BS until my mama leaves. :)

Georgia football is a game played by kids to many fans don't remember how they were at that age or even played sports and how bad it was to lose because there the only ones that could of changed the out come. :pinch:

Win lose tie or a forfeited game Still a Dawg.

Red and Black Blood I bleed a lot say they but for some reason they really do not know for even a paper cut they have never have had.

If this is out of line or gets me banned I've enjoyed my time here.

As my Father often said time to Man up Son.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 6 months ago #69295 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic GAME DAY THREAD- UGA/SOUTHERN
Dawg With Style, nothing wrong with telling the truth. Don't believe you have stepped out too far. Enjoyed reading your post #3, hope to see many more of the same.

Every game day I take a look at the weather forecast in Athens, and same when we play on the road.

Looks like the temperature is going to be really good, 66 degrees, makes the pads feel a lot better. However pads today are far different from the "dark age pads". :whistle:

www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/Athens+GA+30602:4:US
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, yankeedawg1, Dawg With Style

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #69296 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic GAME DAY THREAD- UGA/SOUTHERN
My senior year we got proto type helmets you put them own and air was added to the top for correct fit.

I have a good story to tell but no typing and driving I pulled over to do this.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds