Forum

Media Nonsense or What?

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #68053 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Media Nonsense or What?
Thought about where to put this piece of information, this thread about Media Nonsense or What? seemed to be the place.

Little off track, but remains a topic that has been discussed openly on this board.

Has been mentioned that there was more to come concerning M&M, and here they are again.

Sometimes this kind of information does not stir interest, that is until it causes problems with things that we believe in.

Have often said that M&M has long tentacles, but sometimes when enough folks that have seen how certain entities work, same folks stand tall and push back. This board has done that.

I would remind my friends here that the Indoor Practice Facility was a mute issue until a new hire stressed the need for the IPF in moving our program forward. Bent a few noses, some on campus, some off campus. However it shows what can be accomplished when we don't act like "sheeples".

M&M want this issue to go away . . . . period. However, not to take our eyes off of the target, they find a way most of the time to "get their way".

When on this subject I usually end with this . . . . More to come.

www.computerworld.com/article/2934978/it...tsource-it-jobs.html

DAWGtm did not know that someone had been hired or placed in the Special Teams area. Going to try and catch up now. Thanks for the information. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #68055 by Buc
Reading the article below . . . .

Georgia's offensive line rated by Athlon Sports as the best in the SEC.

Another place or two that I have read says Georgia has the best group of running backs in the SEC.

Other material I have read makes serious mention about our tight ends. A solid group.

Guess our defense has to be "all that" and we are in for a good year of SEC football.

We appear to have a very good foundation laid.

Have not read a lot of Special Teams, but . . . .

Best I can figure, it is all about how our coaches perform. That includes having "all" of the athletes ready to play every game among other "things".

athlonsports.com/college-football/rankin...offensive-lines-2015

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #68056 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Media Nonsense or What?
Here is the special teams quality control bio off of georgiadogs.com

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/...r_blount_965752.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 10 months ago #68058 by Buc
DAWGtm, thanks again.

Not much doubt after reading the Bio who is responsible for this addition to the football staff. Another Alabama coach moves to Athens.

One thing that I really like is the mention of "film room". Special Teams no different than any other part of the football team, they can learn a lot by watching film.

Special Teams should be just that "Special".
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds