Forum

Well Predicted Insight!!!

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67969 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Much of what you have said or continue to say spurs my thoughts thriller. Often it does a bit of good to "look back". Not saying to remain there, but I have always enjoyed "history" and that "history" also includes college football.

All of us make mistakes and it gets bothersome to me when some continue to make the "same mistakes". Don't think I have to list a name, and yes that is a pointed remark.

Say again for the umpteenth time . . . . Mark Richt can carry the title of Head Coach on his business card. Apparently the young men coming to campus with Moms and Dads like what they hear from the head coach.

My largest issue on this board is having the right coaches in their proper places. Mark Richt, you are head coach. Mark Richt step away and understand that Bobby Bowden made the same mistakes that you are making now. Jimbo Fisher came on board and . . . . Before Nick Saban there was a mess in Tuscaloosa, after Saban . . . .

Again, I look at the talent in Athens. Then I look at the mistakes made in Athens. I watch each year the blogs about UGA going to the Final Four (newly created) or the National Championship. Can't do that without "Leadership".

I face facts . . . . Wartdawg said more than once what has this head coach done since 2005?

Our head coach wants to win the SEC East. Allow me to bread that statement down.

If Mark Richt wins the SEC East this year, he will have a lifetime contract . . . . which in truth he has now (a lifetime contract).

For those that believe MarK Richt is capable of winning a National Championship, please don't tell me that it will be when Jacob Eason arrives. What is wrong with the talent in Athens as this thread continues? Bet this . . . . there are several head coaches that could play in the Final Four in 2015 with the talent that is in Athens now.

A suggestion . . . . Mark Dantonio.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67970 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Great posts, Buc.

Here's my vote:

Chris Petersen

Don't tell me we couldn't get him away from Washington. I'd love to see what a guy with his ability would do if he finally got his hands on real SEC talent. Talk about a track record of "coachin' 'em up"!

Edit: Buc - I don't think you need to "worry" about us winning the East this year. Ain't gonna happen. You MUST have at LEAST a solid QB for that. We don't. I truly, unfortunately, see us at 7-5 this year. 8-4 would be (I think) a best case scenario.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, yankeedawg1

More
8 years 10 months ago #67971 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Just finished reading Athlon's latest predictions.

Amazing the number of our players that are rated highly in the SEC at different positions.

One missing rating . . . . quarterback. As you say, can't play in our league without a quarterback.

Sometimes I have to remind myself and others concerning last year.

Hutson Mason, caught nothing but flack, no arm, can't run, backup since arriving in Athens.

2014, head coach pisses away two games, South Carolina and Tech.

Hutson Mason, starting quarterback could have or should have been the no-name quarterback with one loss.

I say some of that for this reason . . . . Georgia has some very talented football players. Not impressed with "Top".

www.georgiadogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/061015aaa.html

More
8 years 10 months ago #67972 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Got to make a confession....Today's post was created specifically for the purpose of creative thought. Truly there was little to no surprise whatsoever that one of our QB's was leaving....JP was just the most obvious! I KNEW I could expect clear and objective thought that you won't find on many of the boards, forums and blogs. What I find AMAZING is our delusional fan base that feeds on the PR machine and it's Pro-Anointed One campaign....Here's but a taste....

Georgia ranked No. 6 by six preseason magazines

College football expert Phil Steele kindly put together the top-128 rankings from six other preseason magazines, excluding his own, on Monday, and Georgia's average ranking was 8.17.

That puts the Bulldogs' sixth-highest on the list.

Bill Connelly S&P+ Ratings ranked Georgia the highest, at No. 3 overall.

For more sunshine: Wonderful !!!

Predicting every SEC team’s first loss

Our annual Crystal Ball SEC game-by-game predictions won’t be revealed until August, but here’s a hint — considering each perceived elite’s volatile schedule, we’re not picking any squad in the SEC to finish unbeaten during the regular season.

With that being said, I’ll try and determine each team’s first loss this season without giving too much away … feel free to chime in.

More from the PR Pump: Red Meat for Who?!?!?

Yup,....it's summer time in the Classic City and the doe-eyed sheeple are hungry for another tall tale from our glorious leader.....Pay no attention to the obvious failure of having trained and affirmed a starting QB,.....bother not that "person to be named later" will be taking snaps from a new center.....Nosiree,.....we are predicted to start the season #6 and we ain't gonna drop an L into the column until AllBarn......

Dear Lord!!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc, ogredawg

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67973 by DAWGtm
Replied by DAWGtm on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
The way we tend to play down to the competition would not surprise me if our first lost was to Vandy. Sicken yes, Suprise no.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67974 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
"Drankin' that Free Bubble up and eatin' that Rainbow Stew"!!!

I say the first "L", sadly and pathetically, will come at the hands of Lucifer Spurrier. He knows how to rattle GOOD QBs, and can't wait to rough up some poor sucker who has bad judgement and no experience other than ULM and Vandy.

More
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds