Forum

Well Predicted Insight!!!

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #67985 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Guys, I'd still be drankin' the free bubble up and eatin' that rainbow stew, if we had a QB. Instead we have six (soon to be just five, or six, and next year maybe even SEVEN - nuts). But we can't name a starter.

The video below is every play against Louisville that BR was involved with. Notice a few things:

1. Watch the accuracy of his passes and how much effort his receivers had to put in to catch his passes. Those WRs had to make athletic plays to make what should have been EASY receptions.

2. Notice what happens to defensive front sevens when the QB is unreliable. They can key on RBs. Had it not been for undisciplined play (characteristic of CTGs defenses), we certainly wouldn't have gotten all those rushing yards.

3. Notice how many times BR threw into multiple-covered receivers. Notice the passes that should have been intercepted. Some of those DBs were just surprised to have a ball in their hands and they flat dropped them.

You can't play like this as a QB in the SEC. (Well you CAN - but you'll be playing for Kentucky or Vandy).

The following user(s) said Thank You: NC_Dawg, Buc, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #67986 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Good post thriller.

Watched the film, not much has changed when I compare the Louisville Game and the recent G Day Game.

Early this morning I was watching a rerun of the G Day Game on the SEC Network. After watching the video you posted . . . . Instant Replay is what I watched.

Lambert coming from a team that he threw 11 interceptions as the starter, think that is right. Loses his starting job and rather than do as Faton Bauta is doing, trying to win the position, picked up his marbles and transferred.

My question is this.

Does Lambert believe that he can come into the SEC and have more success than he had in the ACC? Head coach had to say something that interested Lambert.

You said, I just wanted to agree above.

You can't play like this as a QB in the SEC. (Well you CAN - but you'll be playing for Kentucky or Vandy).
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, growl

More
8 years 10 months ago #67987 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Said it before and I'll say it again.....Ramsey and Lambert are interception machines. They remind me a lot of Stafford, who threw many, MANY passes he shouldn't. The difference being Stafford had the tools to get it done. Neither Ramsey or Lambert possess these same tools....

Get ready my brothers.....could get ugly early......or you can believe the Sunshine Pumpers!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, ogredawg

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67990 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
Agree NCdawg. That would leave FB......hmmm. And there is no way that Elmer Fudd would

Make an intelligent choice is there??? Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 10 months ago #67992 by NC_Dawg
Replied by NC_Dawg on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily." - Bluto
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, yankeedawg1, growl

• NC_Dawg
  • NC_Dawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
8 years 10 months ago #67993 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Well Predicted Insight!!!
NC.....perfect. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds