Forum

Monday Morning Water Cooler Chat

8 years 11 months ago #67679 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Chat
Buc. As you know print is fading To slow.... You can get as much or as little as you want off

Your cell phone As you said going to be interesting to see how all this shakes out

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #67680 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Chat
yankeedawg1, you had mentioned much the same in a previous article. I just went a tad bit further with it . . . . did not however plagiarize. Some of that is going on with the different sites that I follow. Know for a fact that this board has those that stop, look, listen and . . . . "borrow". :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 11 months ago #67681 by Buc
ogredawg could not get your #33 Post out of the gray matter.

Check the names of players that were on our team for the UCF game.

Also remembering what Mark Richt said about Blair Walsh leaving for the NFL and saying he would get involved with the place kicking at Georgia. Never happened. Also, Blair Walsh had someone that understood what to do with some of his kicking problems. Turned Blair around in training camp. Went on to be the most accurate kicker in the NFL. Keep waiting to see the hire of a special teams coach . . . . not holding my breath.

Again, look at the names of players on that team that went to the NFL.

Hell yes, Mark Richt get the you know what out of the way and allow those than can do, do. That was 2010. Anyone still have thoughts about 2014?

Sorry, some like the man, Mark Richt, I like the man, don't really know him, but sure as hell have been around UGA and College Football long enough to know what I see. Richt is perfect for Mahogany Row, that however will forever prevent Georgia from winning another National Championship using the same guideline. Fourteen years entering the fifteenth year under our head coach.

Thanks Coach Will Friend. What you suggested gets us a heck of a lot closer to playing in the Final Four. Sincerely hope if we reach the Final Four, there are not decisions that need to be made in the fourth quarter to win the game. Nothing but the truth.

scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=303652116
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
8 years 11 months ago #67682 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic Monday Morning Water Cooler Chat
Spot on Buc. Much easier to rewrite someone else's thoughts rather than offer one of your own

I am picking up what you are putting down. Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
8 years 11 months ago #67683 by Buc
yd1, it's becoming more and more obvious.

Feel it to be important that boards such as Dawgs.com walk softly and carry a big stick.

More
8 years 11 months ago #67684 by Buc
David Hale was a solid beat reporter, replaced by Seth Emerson and others that are/were a part of the Macon/Columbus entries.

David Hale was hired by ESPN, not the AJC.

Think it is important that members of this board read carefully what is presented. Nuff said.

More
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds