Forum

SOW-03

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66466 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Start of the week Dawg talk
DWS looks this way to me.

Head coach got the 4 million. Also has a defensive coordinator that appears to be accomplishing the kind of things that need to be taken care of. Know I have said it before, but it is easy to see that Pruitt/Rocker and Company are going to build the depth on defense and that might take the 2015 Class getting "settled in".

Have never been one to talk about one or two years down the road, but Pruitt is doing just that, in my opinion. When and if that happens, chances are we lose Pruitt and probably others if Mark Richt remains as head coach. Looking at the time left for the assistants on defense, their time is closely related to Jeremy Pruitt's time on campus.

2015 Season should be a good one for Schottenheimer as a "newbie". He is coming into a situation that many coaches only wish for. Schottenheimer is definitely the choice of Mark Richt, did not have help in making that decision. Yes there will be a couple of wrinkles, but overall nothing needs to change other than . . . . play calling at crucial times.

Notice that Mark Richt is on the recruiting trail. Working on committed offensive linemen, don't expect to see much of a return.

Head coach would do well to watch Pruitt's methods of recruiting, as good as the head coach is supposed to be, all I hear is the 2015 Class might be the best class ever recruited. When I look over the recruits that say they are going to wear the Red and Black, has the defensive coaches fingerprints all over the class.

Not a big fan of McGarity, will say this . . . . Richt now has the money, defense is in good hands, offense needs a couple of pieces, not much to complain about, especially if you are the head coach in Athens.

This time it sticks . . . . as Wartdawg brought with him to this board . . . . No Excuses. Can't make the final four in one or two years, some of the "sheeples" might turn and twist an ankle trying to move away from a lost cause. Only thing left . . . .

INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY, FLORIDA IS GETTING ONE IN 2015.

No place to hide, and I sure believe that "should" be the case.

Edit: What is the one thing that Jeremy Pruitt has said is needed to help us reach the FINAL FOUR?^ ^ ^ ^
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg, DAWGtm, growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #66467 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Start of the week Dawg talk
What has been said about the SEC for many years, goes back a long way. Now the entire college football world is getting on board.

Below is a link that shows the importance of having a "name" to take over as a coordinator, defensive coordinator. John Chavis is the name, he not unlike Pruitt will move TAM forward light years.

Chavis had a problem with LSU not scoring points, and . . . . welcome to TAM and head coach Sumlin, knows how to put points on the board. Sumlin and TAM are serious about being a part of the SEC, they also know that Nick Saban and Company reside on the West Side. A large part of their success from this point forward will be traced to John Chavis. Chavis has always had depth wherever he has coached. Same thing that Pruitt is trying to accomplish at Georgia.

DWS, all that Mark Richt has to do at this point is stay away from coaches like Pruitt/Rocker and Company, they know "how".

As far as the offense, that is up to the head coach. He has made his choice, and while some agree, there are those that will watch closely.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2334472-texa...ady-making-an-impact

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds