Forum

SOW-03

9 years 3 months ago #66416 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Start of the week Dawg talk
growl, like you I have pretty much written Faton Bauta's chances of playing between the Hedges off.

Hard for me to imagine the head coach bringing in a new offensive coordinator that is not on the same page with him. JMHO.

Also, sflanagan21 seemed to have some inside on Jacob Park, seemed to think he would push hard or even start at quarterback in 2015.

Would like to see more than one quarterback getting some playing time, surely there will be some games in 2015 allowing that.

Thoughts are still with you and Brother. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: growl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66417 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic Start of the week Dawg talk
Hey growl sent u an email thru dawgs

Buc I'm with you I think Roundtree starts.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Dawg With Style's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66418 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Start of the week Dawg talk
DawgWithStyle, liked your clip above in this thread that showed different talents. Sony Michel is a football player and he will make some headlines in the 2015 Season. What I like about Sony and Nick, both are team players, that is the exception to the rule many times. Keep these two fresh and healthy, a good thing, for the players and us.

Not ruling out Keith Marshall either. I would really like to see Keith return healthy. All I can find on Keith is that he is healthy and ready to go. Would also like to see Marshall return to Knoxville and have a super game. Still a bit po'd about field conditions in Neyland Stadium last time around.

No mention yet about Terry Godwin. With running backs like we have, offensive line with experience, and as the clip below shows, Jacob Parks arm and legs/with moves, Schottenheimer has talent on top of talent at the receiver position also.

We have had two "nasty centers" back to back on the offensive line. My bet is that Isaiah Wynn inherits the "nasty center position". Not only nasty, smart and loves contact. Has the speed to get after a linebacker. Very important in my way of thinking. Called second level touchdown.

Being frank on predictions . . . . This group already in Athens, the incoming folks like Trenton Thompson (nick naming him TNT) . . . . don't really see a reason for "wait until next year" talk. This quite frankly comes down to COACHING. The no excuses type of COACHING. Not being too ugly, still have my eyes on the prize. What more does this head coach need?

Really liked the way that Jacob Park did not fall into a reporter trap. Good on you Jacob.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
9 years 3 months ago #66420 by growl
Replied by growl on topic Start of the week Dawg talk
DWS will have to look at it when I get home tonite, have'nt been able to see it using phone for some reason

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day

More
9 years 3 months ago #66422 by Dawg With Style
Ok Growl yeah Buc I'm high own Sony too I will be changing my avatar from Sony to chubb all season.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #66423 by Dawg With Style
24/7 has a really good read own Sale him getting paid might be a good thing I'll post it when I can.

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds