Forum

Lou Holtz = Idiot

16 years 8 months ago #5311 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
Nah, Granny Lou has been senile for at least 30 years......right about the time he took over as the NY Jets' head coach and tried to make Joe Namath run a Veer Option in the NFL. Read Namath's book and see what HE thought about Mr. Holtz's intelligence level.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5312 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
Yeah, you're right, but I just can't pass up the chance to blame anything on the 'cocks.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 8 months ago #5314 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
Ah hah. You've hit the nail on the head. I live in the land of the nearly dead and the dearly mulletted (Florida). It's the old \"can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees\" syndrome. Lou doesn't know he's senile. Everyone around him is too polite to let him know. It's like at work, when someone is asking me why we don't carry cottage cheese and I say \"Sir, it's right in front of you..\" Lou does the same thing. \"The Cocks will upset the Dawgs this year...the Cocks will upset the Dawgs this year...\" \"No sir,\" says I, \"the Cocks suck...er..well, I'm sure you know.\" Of course, eventually, he'll be right, but he'll also be dead and THAT will be the spookiest part of his prediction THAT year. Man, I gotta switch to decaf.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5316 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
From this point forward I will simply refer to him as \"Te blow\".

More
16 years 8 months ago #5318 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
I heard he had a cure for the Mullet.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5325 by flyindawg
Replied by flyindawg on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
No one has a cure for a mullet. Florida is living proof.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds