Forum

Lou Holtz = Idiot

16 years 8 months ago #5296 by flyindawg
Lou Holtz = Idiot was created by flyindawg
Just caught the ESPN College Top Ten. Not talking about some of there picks. I'm sure you all can figure out how slow the ESPN telecasters are, but Lou Holts stated that he picked MULLET U because Tebow is a good Q.B.. I don't know. Did I miss something last year. He mainly ran one play. In which he fumbled when he played the Dawgs. Help me out here. I'm trying to see their point of view. It's just not working all that well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• flyindawg
  • Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 8 months ago #5297 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
Oh man, you haven't HEARD yet???? Tebow is penciled in as the Heisman winner, can walk on water and is scheduled to be in the Oval Office in early 2017.

Oh, he can play fullback pretty good too.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 8 months ago #5298 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
Rumor has it he's on the short list for the Nobel Prize in Physics.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 8 months ago #5301 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
I don't know about you fellows, but every time I hear the name Tebow (or the name Romo!) all the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I get a strange warm feeling in my lower belly and I feel the same way I did the first time Brad Pitt came on screen in A River Runs Through It! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go find my orange-and-blue \"back massager\" and spend a couple of hours in the shower.

The kid's a glorified fullback. With the amount of passes he actually threw last year, you could've qualified Anthony Arnold as the NEXT BIG SEC QB back in 1979. Lou Holtz and ALL of (Y)ESPN are just trying to make a story out of absolutely nothing.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 8 months ago #5304 by UnderDog37
Replied by UnderDog37 on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
Granny Lou is always flapping his wings and squawking about things he knows nothing about.....after all, he picks us to lose EVERY year against So Carolina, doesn't he? I am sure that he will be sqawking about another potential Cocks upset of the Dawgs as soon as the first week is over and the media is allowed to start picking the next week's games. Incidently, Granny Lou has had to eat crow...(or is it 'Cock??) every year in this game since Spurrier took over the program.

• UnderDog37
  • Visitor
16 years 8 months ago #5310 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Lou Holtz = Idiot
I've noticed a strange coincidental correlation in the time Lou left the lamecocks and the time he went senile. Must be the water in Columbia.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
Time to create page: 0.030 seconds