Forum

Florida Game Day Thread

9 years 5 months ago #64175 by growl
Replied by growl on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!
If I were'nt a lifelong fan of UGA I would be really surprised and shocked by what happened yesterday, but I am more dismayed that I actually fell for the hype that abounds around this team, over and over. Yes, something has to give, but, as we've come to realize, sadly it will not be the change we've all been asking for. I'm afraid we are in for more of the same old crap.

The sun shines on a different Dawg every day
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, DAWGtm, Dawg With Style

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #64177 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!

growl wrote: If I were'nt a lifelong fan of UGA I would be really surprised and shocked by what happened yesterday, but I am more dismayed that I actually fell for the hype that abounds around this team, over and over. Yes, something has to give, but, as we've come to realize, sadly it will not be the change we've all been asking for. I'm afraid we are in for more of the same old crap.

Truth growl. Know this, under your command, and you had many years of leadership, NOT ALLOWED.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64188 by stevedawg
Replied by stevedawg on topic Florida Game Day Thread
I always expect Gators to show up with their "A" game. Always. No matter what is going wrong with them, they show up ready to rumble.
The Dawgs... well we got our butt kicked good. Andfrom what I saw that certainly was not the Dawg's "A" game, was it? Of course not.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

9 years 5 months ago #64190 by rockdawg
Replied by rockdawg on topic Florida Game Day Thread
Dark day for DAWGdom. Where do we go from here?

I'm back to play young QBs and get some meaningful game experience. As we are seeing this year, you can do a lot with a scrappy gamer, but every top ranked team in the country has a superior QB. Let's at least find out if Ramsey or Bauta can play. Otherwise, we just throw 'em in the deep end next year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64192 by ogredawg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64264 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Florida Game Day Thread