Forum

Florida Game Day Thread

9 years 5 months ago #64157 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!
So we lost to the gators today . . . . 38-20.

Don't come here, do not come here unless you are head and shoulders above the AJC and others.

The gators kicked our asses today. If anyone that reads or posts here can say that the only reason we lost was because of . . . . our players or our coaches, don't beat around the bush. If you have "knowledge" post it. If you only want to "bi**h" about the "outcome" return to the AJC.

Georgia will NOT be in the final four this year. If that is expanded to an 8 team format soon, having a guess, would not bet on Mark Richt getting us there.

If the above paragraph is arguable, then you have to take me on through 14 years of Mark Richt. That would be hard to do with someone that has a "vault" that is loaded with what Buc "watched today".

For those that "remain" in the camp of Mark Richt, you will have him until he "chooses" to retire. I will be there with you as someone that cares about UGA.

I wish you well, there are many D1 universities that cannot win 8 or 9 games a year.

Makes me a proud soul to know that my D1 university has a boat load of money in the bank and are "contemplating" building a facility that allows us to not use the facilities of the Atlanta Falcons.

gators 38/Dawgs 20.

Get ready for the Mark Richt interview saying that "he" beat the gators 3 years in a row. Don't believe that, listen to his words carefully. Mark Richt understands how to manipulate. Fourteen years experience. If I am wrong, step up and correct me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64158 by ogredawg
Replied by ogredawg on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!
The whole coaching staff shares in this loss. Both sides of the ball unprepared.

There is no savior for UGA Football. That I am now convinced.

Until this ENTIRE coaching staff is replaced we will continue to be 2nd tier.

I lay this loss at the feet of Richt, Bobo and Pruitt. All 3 of you suck as coaches and leaders. Hope all 3 get fired and move on to greener pastures.

I am tired of the excuses. Period.

Now I am done here and will not say anything else until I start the Kentucky Game Day Thread.

Have a nice week if you can.

thecountrynation.com

• ogredawg
  • ogredawg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago #64159 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!
So much talent in the NFL since 2005 and nothing to show for it. If not for the religious crap tied up in this moron coach he would have been fired long ago.

• kentdaddy
  • Away
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #64160 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!
Mark Richt said . . . . “They physically whipped us".

Not only physically Richt, might add the word "mentally".

See where there are those on the internet saying the reason we lost was because Todd Gurley was not on the playing field. Would have been great to have Gurley, apparently he is the "glue" that this team needs to stick together.

Watching Todd Gurley on the sideline when he is eligible to play, showing leadership, jacking the players up, all of them, not just the offense. We now know who the "true leader" of this team is, name is Todd Gurley, not Mark Richt.

Todd Gurley took over the leadership role after the loss to South Carolina, he saw the need for leadership. One problem, his leadership was outstanding on the playing field, had some problems off the playing field.

Some were saying that Richt had done a great job of keeping the team focused after the "Gurley mess arose." Where was "his focus" in JAX. Maybe I missed it. I do know what I witnessed, and it was a team that was not prepared to play . . . . offensively, defensively or Special Teams and this one more time "not coached up."

georgia.scout.com/story/1475181-hd-video...ht-post-game-florida

www.myajc.com/videos/news/jeremy-pruitt-...eld-momentum/vCzYKG/

More
9 years 5 months ago #64161 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!
I'm not even shocked.

An inferior team ambushed us because they we're more ready to play, while the complacent leadership of our team had no answers when the opponent was ready for us doing the exact same thing we had done in previous weeks.

Outcoached and clueless. Richt's "are they allowed to do that????" face after the fake FG was almost as priceless as his inept and clueless clock management at the end of the first half.

If you think this was a Todd Gurley issue, then you are sadly mistaken. This was a Mark Richt problem as it has so often been over the many games over many years when we got ambushed by an inferior team and were not ready to play.

Oh well... it's not like an unexpected thing, now is it?

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
9 years 5 months ago #64171 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic EMBARRASSING!!!!
Bottom line....they simply kicked our butts. Why??

I blame everybody, both the coaches and the players.

The players have been reading the press releases for two weeks about how great they have been playing, getting pats on the back everyday about how great they are and how bad they will beat the lowly, inept gators etc......overconfidence.....then get smacked in the face...seen it in all sports.

The coaches should already know this and have the responsibility to NOT let this happen. They are responsible for getting these players to UNDERSTAND what lies before them and every game is a must win. They have to keep the players TOTALLY focused and they failed....FAILED miserably.

I blame both the coaches and the players....TEAM effort with that embarrassing showing.

A physical whipping like that was a "want to" and they did, we didn't.....they ALL thought it would be a cake walk.

The old "contrarian" scenario works every time.....amazing.

PVBDAWG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dawg With Style

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds