Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday #8

9 years 6 months ago #64050 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic From Athens- GDF #8
I have to go get some dental work done in a minute, but wanted to respond, Buc . . .

You are completely correct about the edges on D. And at one time I was worried about that, but not after Missouri and Arkansas. We have been doing a great job of bringing HEAT off the edge lately, and also MIXING up the D. You are correct. Treon is an athlete, so I know he WILL make a play or two, but this is a FAST game, with looks he just hasn't seen yet.

Gaytors - go ahead and shut down Chubb - if you can - he's not the only one in the game. But first, you have to shut down the O-Line - ask Missouri and Arkansas about that trick.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64051 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic From Athens- GDF #8

thriller wrote: "I think CJP and CTR and his merry band of assistants have a few surprises when they drop the leashes holding our young pups"

Does anyone here miss Todd Grantham? Just askin'.

thriller was holding back on what you said above . . . . however . . . . grantham had 42 put on his team last night. In my opinion, the offensive line for FSU is the missing link at this point for FSU, and in my opinion again, the difference in the game last night was Jameis Winston. Has nothing to do with "outside stuff", he took over in the second half.

Allow me this . . . . the FSU coaching staff also saved the game with "good halftime changes". Whether Jimbo Fisher is whatever he is publicly, he can coach football. The kind of game that has serious high school talent in Florida and probably other places that will sign on.

At this point, FSU is one of the final four. Three slots left. Big win in JAX could move us up a few notches.

One other thing. #4 Dalvin Cook. Originally a commit to the gators. Changed and FSU got one heck of a running back.

More
9 years 6 months ago #64052 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic From Athens- GDF #8

thriller wrote: "I think CJP and CTR and his merry band of assistants have a few surprises when they drop the leashes holding our young pups"

Does anyone here miss Todd Grantham? Just askin'.

NO....

I was lololing last night as I watched Winston and crew carve up TG's 2nd half collapse defense to the tune of 35
points via a slew of big plays and missed assignments in the secondary.

Lord knows it looked familiar.

They showed a pretty young gal dressed in her best Louisville red with her head in her hands as the second half
collapse reached it's apex, and all I could think about was putting my arm around her and offering these words
of condolence...

"Grantham happens"

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64053 by Buc
Great post again, Wartdawg.

Right on about 35 of the points on grantham. I mentioned earlier 42 . . . . wishful thinking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller

More
9 years 6 months ago #64054 by Buc
growl where are you? This is JAX week Chief.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #64055 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic From Athens- GDF #8

Buc wrote: growl where are you? This is JAX week Chief.

I was thinking the same thing Buc.

Sadder got the Harley shining going for a ride.

Yankeedawg I hope Georgia gains 7 pounds tomorrow.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds