Forum

TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??

9 years 7 months ago #62104 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??

Buc wrote: Quick post. Curious how well Mike Davis will perform tonight behind the USC offensive line. Kevin Sumlin is aware of Davis, be interesting to me how he lines up against USC defensively.

Dylan Thompson is a good quarterback. Good football player that much like Hutson Mason, should be ready for SEC wars.

Lots has been said about last years group at TAM, somehow think this group might surprise.

Damn, I love SEC Football, what better game than this one to kick the season off.

Saturday is not far off.

31-14 halftime score . . . .

Buc said above . . . . Lots has been said about last years group at TAM, somehow think this group might surprise.

Anyone, anyone that believes that Head Coaches don't make a difference . . . .

What happened to all of the "noise" from the USC Faithful?

Mark Richt has asked for "noise", don't have a problem with that, however it comes down to players making plays, not fans making noise. Saturday we face off with Clemson, hope that our players make plays and fans make noise.

Spurrier knows that he has to do something. If YOU are coaching the USC football team, what is it that you will do in the second half? Fair question I think.

USC loses, we are up one game in the SEC East. We have talent, wonder if we can capitalize on "talent" finally? Just asking.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62105 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
This is the perfect example of why you play the game and don't believe all the horse hockey that gets printed

by the heads....... Pay attention Dawgs.... don't get sucked into the same trap

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Buc

More
9 years 7 months ago #62108 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
Yep... best post yet about the subject matter.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
9 years 7 months ago #62109 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
Amen to that YD1!

Cocky got No pressure whatsoever bc the Aggies Offensive line flat out whooped em....young A&M QB was impressive though, he was spot on with every throw albeit with wide open targets running amuck.

Still, games like this with a 10 pt. HOME favorite getting shellacked makes me think of the old adage; SC ain't as terrible as they looked tonight while A&M ain't as great as they looked tonight.

I just hope like heck that our Dawgies come out looking so good on Saturday we win a beauty pageant crown B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: thriller, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 7 months ago #62110 by GooseDawg78
Replied by GooseDawg78 on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??

Buc wrote:

Buc wrote:
Saturday is not far off.

USC loses, we are up one game in the SEC East. We have talent, wonder if we can capitalize on "talent" finally? Just asking.

Great ? Buc,

I WANT to answer yes we can & yes we will....BUT, my sincere answer is I will believe it when I see it :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc, ogredawg, Dawg With Style

More
9 years 7 months ago #62111 by Dawg With Style
Replied by Dawg With Style on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
Hell why not but Buc about 7:30 PM Saturday night I can Probably tell you a little better.

This group of seniors have taken a different approach to there season I feel it will pay off.

How Bout them Dawgs!!!!!!!

Ride it like you stole it
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

• Dawg With Style
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds