Forum

TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??

9 years 7 months ago #62092 by Buc
TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts?? was created by Buc
Feel like most on this board, and probably others will be tuned in to the TAM/USC game tonight in Columbia. The beginning of 2014 SEC football.

Would like to read what comments all of you have tomorrow, or tonight about the game. What you see, what you think about not only the game, the teams and their players and play calling.

Will be in front of the TV when the game starts, actually looking forward to the two teams that are facing off, especially USC. Will have some comments at some point, tonight or tomorrow.

Game starts at 6 p.m. EST. Columbia will be rocking. Believe that TAM will come to play.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #62093 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic TAM/USC . . . . Thoughts??
Quick post. Curious how well Mike Davis will perform tonight behind the USC offensive line. Kevin Sumlin is aware of Davis, be interesting to me how he lines up against USC defensively.

Dylan Thompson is a good quarterback. Good football player that much like Hutson Mason, should be ready for SEC wars.

Lots has been said about last years group at TAM, somehow think this group might surprise.

Damn, I love SEC Football, what better game than this one to kick the season off.

Saturday is not far off.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62094 by Buc
Not sure about the officiating at this early stage.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62095 by Buc
Sometimes those quarterbacks that roll out and have a "decent arm" can cause problems. We have one of those if that is what it takes in "certain situations".

In my man cave tonight with my wife, both of us have been around football for a "while".

USC loss, is a UGA win. Me thinks.

Coaching makes a difference. I said that.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62096 by Buc
Believe that Pruitt/Rocker and Company have taught our defense to keep the ball in front.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
9 years 7 months ago #62097 by Buc
College football is different than Pro Ball. This group of TAM's came to play and in the first half, seem to understand that "talking heads ratings" mean exactly zero.

Sumlin has this group ready.

• Buc
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds