Forum

UGA Football Discussion?

10 years 2 weeks ago #60032 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic UGA Football Discussion?

Wartdawg wrote:

sadlerdawg wrote:

scooby wrote: Number two I just get tired of seeing mr get so much "disrespect" because of not winning it all.

Are you even reading anyone's responses to your posts, or just not comprehending them? You have made statements like this repeatedly, and have been corrected repeatedly that "not winning it all" is NOBODY on this board's reason for showing him disrespect.

I gave up responding.

Yeah, I should too. But just like Silvio always used to say on the Sopranos--

" I thought I was out, they pull me back in."

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60034 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic UGA Football Discussion?
It's hilarious how some people will latch onto a misconception and hang on for dear life despite all the evidence to the contrary.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60038 by TN Dawg
Replied by TN Dawg on topic UGA Football Discussion?

Buc wrote: Kimberley, you and I agree, for sure. Some of this was what I was referring to in the first post.

theladysportswriter.com/georgia-football...ges-his-depth-chart/

Started to quit reading after the statement that he felt better playing in a TG system. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to remember him complaining about being moved from LB to safety (I am getting older and memory does lapse occasionally).

Good riddance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60050 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic UGA Football Discussion?
TD. You are correct JHC was unhappy when he was not playing safety

TG. wanted him to play star

They deserve each other.

Go Dawgs!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60051 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic UGA Football Discussion?

yankeedawg1 wrote: TD. You are correct JHC was unhappy when he was not playing safety

TG. wanted him to play star

They deserve each other.

This plays right into grantham's wheelhouse. He needed "someone" that has star quality on the football field, not necessarily the position. Proves that he can get the best to play for him.

Recent move by grantham . . . . not defensive backs coach as it started out with him in Louisville. grantham is now the safety coach. Wonder where JHC will lineup for grantham?

Biggest splash in my estimation that grantham made at UGA was the recruitment of Jordan Jenkins. It was a bright spot for me. We had actually beat Alabama in getting JJ'S signature.

Same thing will be played out in Louisville. First off JHC is assured "preferential treatment" under grantham, we watched that happen under grantham in Athens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #60053 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic UGA Football Discussion?
As Mayor wlayton pointed out. Long way until fall of 2015. JHC may never play a game snap for Louisville good question ifhe can

Stay out of trouble that long. Also possible. Toddy might have a one and done year Better tbem than us

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds