Forum

JHC Gone

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #58891 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic JHC Gone
Shannon, picked this line up from the internet. Somehow think this is some of the problem. Parenting whether by blood or by legal adoption, both have stakes in trying to raise some that are, allow me this . . . . not this damn stupid. JHC knew he was sitting
the first portion of the schedule, so what the heck . . . . now he can sign on with a team and play the full year and then move on to the NFL.

“He’ll be attending school somewhere,” Woodrow Clemons said.

Looking for the "big bucks". Will play somewhere. Woodrow wanted JHC to sign on with Florida. Say this, the UGA traitor, Muschamp would make the same move.

We have a serious group of athletes that will step in under Pruitt and the UGA defense will not miss a beat.

Shannon, not a doubt in my mind that this is Pruitt . . . . flexing. Agree, Pruitt all the way.

Edit: Might not have been clear. Muschamp would release JHC also. One of his problems in Florida at this point . . . . He has tightened the gator program up, not allowing the urban meyer scum to infiltrate.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlayton, averagedawg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #58892 by Buc
Picked the following up from the JHC thread on this board posted a little over a month ago . . . . Post #4 in that thread. Just saying. :whistle:

yankeedawg1 wrote:
You just get a feeling that how a recruit acts on SD. Is a sign of

What is to come TG & KM add RW. Fax in signed letters show up an work hard

IC and JHC. Sideshows distraction self first. Does not end well

One door closes one opens. Opportunity calling. CJP at least has time to sort out

The wheat from the chaff.

yankeedawg1, IC and JHC, really impressive, not sure which is the largest POS. Seems the scum bags like hanging together. Not just breaking college rules, into guns without serial numbers and weed . . . . again, academics my butt.

Take good care of my babies, mark richt, remember what you told me in the "living room". BB had the same problems at Free Shoes University.

Anyone on this board believe that mark richt did not know that the POS failed the drug test?

Home folks saying that JHC wants to play for Pruitt. Here is hoping that Pruitt can find a replacement for the Big Man On Campus. Seems that JHC is always with a group and . . . .

Shannon, appears more and more that Pruitt is as said before . . . . flexing.

Maybe there is a new sheriff in town, whether or not all are on board.

Edit: growl said in the same JHC thread, post #5.

You know what, I'm thru with conversations about JHC, as far as I'm concerned he isn't a part of this team,you can't count on him. How many games is that that he has been suspended for? He's not a teammate, he's a anvil around the neck, let him ride the pine for the next two years and then try to get his ass in the NFL. So long schmuck!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: averagedawg

More
10 years 2 months ago #58893 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic JHC Gone
One thing I will add about losing JHC...

NO EXCUSES.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yankeedawg1

More
10 years 2 months ago #58894 by yankeedawg1
Replied by yankeedawg1 on topic JHC Gone
When I was in management and had to deal with employee attendance I had a simple a rock hard rule. You were expected to be on time and work a full shift

If you had a excuse it had better be good and verifiable

You could be the best employee but if you had attendance issues that caused question about

Your reliability you moved from being an asset to liability post haste

JHC is not finished making adverse news

Go Dawgs

Go Dawgs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: stevedawg, wlayton

More
10 years 2 months ago #58895 by Wartdawg
Replied by Wartdawg on topic JHC Gone
I thought this was over when IC went away.

Go back and retroactive these guys off the list and it changes those class rankings a bit, eh?

I'm kind of tired of this... thought the bad egg we picked out was IC, but it turns out we laid another 5 star clunker again.

Instead of getting these 5 star players coming in and then watching them clown their way to junior college, I would like to see us take a few more 5 star character guys and coach them up to where they'll be 5 star players going out.

I say a new team policy should be if you're planning on turning your announcement on NSD into a media spectacle... we're not really interested. Those guys don't work out well for us.

God Bless and Go Dawgs

Like Braves Baseball? Follow them at ourbraves.freeforums.net/ and help support my community of Braves fans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buc

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #58896 by Buc
Seems that there are teams out there that don't have the five, four, three star rated players that achieve success. Might be it has something to do with coaching.

Anyone remember Boise State?

Too much media, young 18 year old heads swell up. Helps to sell some of the crap that starts to lead some down the path of destruction. Those subscriptions are the lifeline of many who rate these young men.

Another good post Wartdawg. One that I agree with.

bleacherreport.com/articles/1964933-geor...-worse-than-we-think

bleacherreport.com/articles/1965313-geor...-the-starting-lineup

bulldawgillustrated.com/2014/02/19/react...josh-harvey-clemons/

More
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds