Forum

Tailgating at UGA is getting to be ridicules!!!!!

16 years 9 months ago #5168 by LimeyDawg
....or, we get all the alumni and students we can to write letters to his office. Flood it until we shut it down. I figure, if we could get 10000 people who write three letters a week that ask for his resignation, that's about $1.25 a week in postage fees....hell, that would have to be worth it. Better still, send them to the board of regents and don't let up until they review his tenure and spending....Yeah, the Dawg Nation on the warpath...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5171 by averagedawg
Adams is a subnormal, selfserving, indebted product of a primitive, selfeffacing college, who would sell his kith and kin for one more look in the mirror. A perfect fit for the open position at Vanderbilt.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5173 by Getdown11
To think back in the day I used to be pissed at Charles Knapp because I couldnt find and damn parking space to go to class. At least back then it used to be somewhat affordable.

Now, this ass clown Adams has charged 9x the amount for a parking space ($20 in '93, now $180) has started a crusade to eliminate fun from pre-game tailgating, decided he didn't like the Cocktail Party moniker for which we all have grown to love, put an end to Fall break, eliminated Frosh-Senior class designations and replaced it with 1st year, 2nd year garbage, has dubiously used money to mack-out his office on north campus, and nickel and dimes me to death from technology fees to 2 cents a page to print on campus computers. :(

I love UGA but man do I hate the administration. :angry:

Go Dawgs!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5180 by stevedawg
OK that's enough. Let's cut out the rants about Adams.

Adams has made a lot of football folks mad. We knew it then, still know it now and try to have a good time anyway.

Let this thread die. It was started last year.

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

16 years 9 months ago #5181 by LimeyDawg
uh oh. So, this isn't the place for Dawgs fans to vent about what upsets them? A single thread in a forum dedicated to a thorn? Disappointing, to say the least. I was unaware that this was a University sponsored site. Sorry.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 9 months ago #5202 by stevedawg
Limeydawg,
First, starting a sarcastic thread with the Admin is foolish. Your previous messge is uncalled for.

I clearly stated that we had worked the topic over and were tired of it. It is last year's news. Let it go. We are all aware of the Adam's problem to football fans. We had rather talk football.

The forum is not a place to smack and talk poorly of other people. You can disagree with folks without using that style.

I do not have time for banter with misfits. Read the \"Policy\" in your login box.

You are welcome if you want to talk football with civilized fans.

Admin

For winning the Natty give every Dawg a bone AND prime rib steak.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds