Forum

Where are your seats?

16 years 9 months ago #5151 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Where are your seats?
I'll trade anyone a seat in the middle of the student section for a bar stool in Florida with a bunch of flip flop flippered trailer trash, blue and orange mullet wearing gator fans.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5154 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Where are your seats?
LimeyDawg, the amount of hatred and filth spewing from your mouth is almost toxic.

I LOVE IT!!! WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 9 months ago #5159 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Where are your seats?
Yep, dapolla, he'll fit right in around here!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5164 by LimeyDawg
Excellent. I've needed a place to vent ever since the Gators won the NC last year. I couldn't even be happy for the team that beat Ohio State. Nope. Won't pull for the Gators or Tennessee ever, EVER.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 9 months ago #5185 by LimeyDawg
I apologize for the filth. I never meant to refer to gator fans as mullet-wearing. I'm sure they all make fine mothers.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5203 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Where are your seats?
Oh, I agree, LimeyDawg. I watched last year's NC game not hoping OSU would win, but hoping that they would beat Florida. The only ONLY consolation was that it was a one-loss SEC team winning the thing. That's ALL.

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds