Forum

Where are your seats?

16 years 9 months ago #5091 by RxCowboy
Where are your seats? was created by RxCowboy
I couldn't stand it any more, so I called the ticket office to see if they would tell me. My seats are in section 136, row 19.

I understand that this is close to the student section. I've got some hearing loss and definitely want to protect what hearing I have left. Should I take my ear plugs?

GATA! Woof!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #5094 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Where are your seats?
Let's see...you are RIGHT IN THE HEART of the student section. My tickets were always in 134. If you want the full experience of the game, leave the plugs at home. If you want to leave the game with hearing intact...well, perhaps you should invest in some spackle or carpenter's putty. Or cement. At any rate, yeah, bring the plugs.

Also, after the game, tell me if the Mr. Microphone is any better than when I was in grad school there...you're right in front of the cheerleaders. The LOVELIEST girls in all the land, by the way...

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
16 years 9 months ago #5103 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Where are your seats?
Forget the ear plugs!!! Experience the game!!!!
Then again, I go to NASCAR races without ear plugs so I may not be a good one to advise on this subject.

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5112 by RxCowboy
Replied by RxCowboy on topic Re:Where are your seats?
I already have hearing loss, and I definitely want to protect my hearing, so the earplugs are going with me.

I'm a guitar player, and deaf guitar players, well... I want to be able to play until they pry my fingers off the neck.

GATA! Woof!

• RxCowboy
  • RxCowboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
16 years 9 months ago #5113 by swamphox
Replied by swamphox on topic Re:Where are your seats?
ill trade you mine for yours:)

Despite my best efforts methinks i got section 321 again

• swamphox
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5137 by fire_dawg
Replied by fire_dawg on topic Re:Where are your seats?
Rxcowboy, hearing is overrated; you don't need ear plugs for hearing protection. The only ear plugs you'll need are the ones for your radio so you can listen to the GREAT LARRY MUNSON doing the play by play!

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds