Forum

From Athens- Game Day Friday # 5

11 years 6 months ago #49122 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday # 5
It's actually all my fault. When we were up in the first quarter I asked myself wouldn't it be just like us to start turning the ball over? Well I apparently let the cat out of the bag and the football gods gave me what I ask for. Still were 5 and oh.That has to count for something plus that makes 4 games with 40 or more points on offense.

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #49123 by southernlover
Replied by southernlover on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday # 5
In the SEC you win and move on. Agree with Thriller that USC last year happened. You turn it over in this league and anyone can hang with you. Tenn always has a good line and was not happy with the way they ran against us. But yes, we are 5-0 and next weekend will be HUGE! GATA.

Had a huge crowd of new friends crowded around me and my I Phone at the wedding in Buckhead. Scolded by the hens more than once.......GATA GATA GATA

More
11 years 6 months ago #49124 by Rdawg
Replied by Rdawg on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday # 5
You guys keep saying that "Gurshall" is the real deal. I'll say the same when we go against a GOOD defense.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49125 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday # 5

Rdawg wrote: You guys keep saying that "Gurshall" is the real deal. I'll say the same when we go against a GOOD defense.

Rdawg, I guess that I am one of those guys. Guessing that you played football. If you think that Gurley or Marshall are not the real deal, maybe you could explain your reasoning as to why these two backs need to face a GOOD defense. I welcome your comments and look forward to the debate. Think that you made a loose statement, not sure what your comment was based on, but as I said, you opened the door, lets have a look at facts. :)

Edit: Don't be bashful, back and forth is good.

More
11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #49126 by thriller
Replied by thriller on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday # 5

Rdawg wrote: You guys keep saying that "Gurshall" is the real deal. I'll say the same when we go against a GOOD defense.

BEFORE we play them . . . who has a GOOD defense?

Nearly 300 yards rushing against any defense ain't half bad. 294 yards rushing against Vassar is okay. If they aren't the "real deal", then what are they? Chopped liver?

Edit: And since Herschel was kept under 100 yards AT LEAST once in his college career, does that mean he wasn't the real deal?

More
11 years 6 months ago #49127 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: From Athens- Game Day Friday # 5
Getting late for an old fart like myself. Will come back tomorrow and check the posts in this thread.

More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds