Forum

Tennesee

16 years 9 months ago #5187 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Tennesee
I have twin daughters, who are five-eight going into ninth grade. Basketball and Volleyball are their games. Some jackass convinced them that the UT program was the holy grail of college programs to aim for. Dooley help me, if I find out who, I'm gonna be posting from a federal pen. Anybody know somebody in the UGA women's basketball or volleyball program who can help exorcise this demon from my house. If one of them goes to UT...it's too grisly to imagine. There is no orange allowed in my household, and I'd like to be able to speak to them after high school. Help me...please...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5188 by LimeyDawg
Oh, and my mother isn't a Vol...but I'm pretty sure my mother-in-law is...

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 9 months ago #5189 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tennesee
Seems all mother-in-laws wear orange.

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #5192 by LimeyDawg
Yep, except those who went to UGA...they get a break by default.

More
16 years 9 months ago #5195 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tennesee
Oops, you're right LimeyDawg, UGA mother-in-laws have an exemption.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds