Forum

Tennesee

16 years 10 months ago #4850 by UnderDog37
Tennesee was created by UnderDog37
I see that the Vols are still yakking it up over last year's game, accusing us of being sore losers, can't get over it, drinking the misery away, Ainge hung 51 on y'all in your own house, ect.....Well, I can't wait until October 6th. I guess they are forgetting that we havent lost to them in Obnoxiousville since.....gosh, it's been so long since they beat us at their field, I cant remember, myself. Wasn't it sometime around the turn of the century during the Donnan regime? Oh, yeah, it was 1999! Golly Gee, I dont think ANYONE with the exception of Florida has beaten them like that over the last 7 or 8 years on their own turf. UT wins 2 games against us since 1999, and they think they are ready to play for the National Chmpionship. Well, as we all know, even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while, and the sun dont shine on the same dawg's ass every day. In other words, the days of UT beating us every year because of bad coaching are pretty much over, and they are too addled by their homemade corn squeezins to see it. If they want to see bad coaching now, all they need to do is look at Phat Phil......who hasnt finished close to the top of the SEC since we began our win streak in Neyland Stadium.....kinda coincidental, isn't it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• UnderDog37
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
16 years 9 months ago #5146 by averagedawg
Replied by averagedawg on topic Re:Tennesee
Tennessee fans are so blinded by that awlful orange, they've lost what little intelligence they ever had. Living in Nashville, I've given up on any hope of any meaningful dialogue with these people. When they lose, it's never that they lost, always the officiating, injuries,other lameass excuses, etc. Go Dawgs!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5147 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re:Tennesee
MAN, don't you just FEEL it !! All the ranting and raving, trash talking, enemy bashing etc etc.............UGA Football is HERE. Let's get the season started !! BRING IT, DAWGS !!

PVBDAWG

More
16 years 9 months ago #5149 by sadlerdawg
Replied by sadlerdawg on topic Re:Tennesee
You said it wlayton!!!!!
GO DAWGS!!!!!

The SMART era CONTINUES!!!!!!

More
16 years 9 months ago #5150 by LimeyDawg
Replied by LimeyDawg on topic Re:Tennesee
Heh, Phil Steele seems to think our Dawgs will do just fine this year. We'll just give them another reason to blame the officiating again. GO DAWGS

"The freedom of individuals to verbally to oppose or to challenge police actions without thereby risking arrest is one of the principal characteristics by which we distinguish a free nation from a police state."

More
16 years 9 months ago #5153 by dapolla
Replied by dapolla on topic Re:Tennesee
Look, I hate Tech. I love beating Auburn. I LOATHE Florida. But I'll tell you what...after 2004, there is NO ONE I relish beating more than Tennessee.

Luke Skywalker's father was a Dark Lord of the Sith.

Sirius Black's parents were Death Eaters.

The Undertaker's brother Kane killed their parents.

And my mother is a Vol.

We all have our obstacles to overcome. GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Red and Black, Win or Lose

More
Time to create page: 0.066 seconds