Forum

17 years 4 months ago #2788 by dawgs511
Replied by dawgs511 on topic Re: New Member

Welcome gentlemen!

I will beat the moderator to the punch and give you the registration info.

Send the $25 fee to:

W. Layton
1750 A1A Blvd
Ponte Vedra, FL 32081

You guys will love it here.

wlayton is the financial guru.

:D

LOL!!! :D and the posting fee of 3$ per post will be sent to me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• dawgs511
  • Visitor
17 years 4 months ago #2792 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: New Member
Hey, thanks kentdaddy!!!! You may have hit on something here. Since this deal is your idea, you get 60%. Sounds like YOU are the financial guru, very innovative, sharp mind. Hey Buc, we have a lot in common. I was born and raised in South Ga. as well, in Waycross. Have played a lot of golf in Douglas with Lyn Lott, Larry Hinson and many others, welcome to the forum. Also, welcome to nwgdawg as well, thought you were already posting. This forum has developed a great following !!

PVBDAWG

More
17 years 4 months ago #2795 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: New Member
Hey it was worth a try. Whats a little hazing among friends? Welcome all!

More
17 years 4 months ago #2796 by Buc
Replied by Buc on topic Re: New Member

Hey, thanks kentdaddy!!!! You may have hit on something here. Since this deal is your idea, you get 60%. Sounds like YOU are the financial guru, very innovative, sharp mind. Hey Buc, we have a lot in common. I was born and raised in South Ga. as well, in Waycross. Have played a lot of golf in Douglas with Lyn Lott, Larry Hinson and many others, welcome to the forum. Also, welcome to nwgdawg as well, thought you were already posting. This forum has developed a great following !!

Thanks wlayton. There was a time when I enjoyed the game of golf. Little older now, so the shoulders don't turn like they used to. Quick message, just finished watching the 1981 Sugar Bowl on ESPN Classic. Brought back many memories of Herschel and that entire squad. When the TV cameras panned the crowd in the stands, one banner caught my eye. "Only Thing Sweeter Than Sugar Is IRISH STEW."
Really like the fact that Richt is relegating some of his authority to others on this team, shows good judgment in my opinion. We all know that Mark really cut his teeth while in Tallahassee, under BB. Also, here I go rambling again, probably all know this, BB used to coach football at South Georgia College. Thanks again, Go Dawgs!

• Buc
  • Buc's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junk Yard Dawg
More
17 years 4 months ago #2798 by kentdaddy
Replied by kentdaddy on topic Re: New Member
We do have some good folks here. The only problem is I thought I was catching wlayton on post count but he went crazy on me and now I can't keep up.

More
17 years 4 months ago #2802 by wlayton
Replied by wlayton on topic Re: New Member
Hey kentdaddy, if I'm ahead of you on post count?, it just goes to show you that I need to GET A LIFE. As much as I like to talk with all of you, it's still pretty sad, huh? Hey Buc, I have a client that played for BB while he was at South Ga. College. He talks about Bobby all the time and they still keep in touch a little.

PVBDAWG

More
Time to create page: 0.029 seconds